Preshnits Diary

Day 22

Lost 4.5lbs at WI last night so thats 17 in 3 weeks. Chuffed!

On the way home I was dreaming of the clothes I am going to buy come December when I aim to be at goal of size 10. I had a HUGE smile on my face as it seems so achievable, I can't see anything getting in the way of me getting there. Its a nice feeling.

Just ordered the 30 day Shred, my husband said he would do it with me, although I will maybe do it the first time alone when my 2yr old naps. (With the blinds CLOSED)

x

Hi, curiosity has got the better of me and I'm hopping over here from ww and I am tempted looking at all the results.... Do you mind me asking how much you have to lose?

Day 22

Lost 4.5lbs at WI last night so thats 17 in 3 weeks. Chuffed!

On the way home I was dreaming of the clothes I am going to buy come December when I aim to be at goal of size 10. I had a HUGE smile on my face as it seems so achievable, I can't see anything getting in the way of me getting there. Its a nice feeling.

Just ordered the 30 day Shred, my husband said he would do it with me, although I will maybe do it the first time alone when my 2yr old naps. (With the blinds CLOSED)

x

Wow, well done hun, Awesom weight loss. Loving the positive attitude. You go girl xx

Hi, curiosity has got the better of me and I'm hopping over here from ww and I am tempted looking at all the results.... Do you mind me asking how much you have to lose?

I think about 5 stone.

I have managed 3 on WW before (and put it all back on) but this time I don't want to just be more comfortable with myself, I want to be a size 8-10 Slim person.

x

fab weighloss in 2 weeks hun!! keep going xx

I know what you mean. I just want the weight gone now. My bf's mum is starting on wednesday and asked me if i wanted to go with her. I'm a bit scared tbh i dont know about staying in ketosis for that long. But I know if she starts and ends up super skinny in a few months and I'm still trying to get rid of the flab I'll be kicking myself I didnt do it.

Sillykitten, its worth going along to have a look, it really is the best diet I have ever done, having experienced most of them! As you don't have to think about food or preparing it at all it is so much easier. With the CBT to back it up, it's a winning combination.
Don't get me wrong it is not a walk in the park and you have to have your head in the right space and for the right reasons, but it is well thought out and supportive.

Good luck with your weightloss, whichever diet you chose, for you!!
Jx

Sillykitten - go for it.

It feel fantastic knowing I am doing something about my weight.

Every day down it gets easier and easier. I can't believe I have almost done 4 weeks. Its flown by!

I had a WI last weds and lost 3.5. so thats 20.5lbs (almost a stone and a half) in 4 weeks. Amazing.

A few people are starting to notice now. Me not so much. I think where I live in leggings and dresses anyway, I don't feel the benefit of them being bigger.

Still, im feeling fantastic in myself. Another busy weekend. Kids were shipped off to my parents, first weekend without them since my youngest was born, so almost 3 years and we had a bit of a wild weekend with my sister and her husband. Lots of alcohol and food and fun!! (shakes, sparkling water and fun for me) I feel proud that I am keeping life as normal, still going out and having fun, just without food. It makes me feel like I am not missing out on life!

WI again Weds, will be week 5. The weeks are going much much faster. Still 100% motivated and commited. I want to be slim SOOOOOOO much.

xx

Well done you are doing really good to resist at all your social occasions.
Good Luck on your weigh in this week.
You will be a size10 before you know it.
Cathy

3lbs last night making it 23 in 5 weeks.

I am struggling a bit today - like I never have. I am really fighting with myself not to eat and up to now it has been a breeze. Havent given in, and dont think I will. But its a more difficult day x

Well done on your loss. Try to focus on how good it feels when you get on the scales and see the weight melting away.
You have come this far,ask yourself are you hungry or is it a physical need.
We all have days when temptations challenge us you know you can do this.Have a drink of water or a hot cup of mint tea.
Treat yourself to something not food related you wil feel better for it.
take care
Cathy

Well worth resisting that temptation xx go that woman xc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4.1 this week making 31 in total

Its getting harder, as I am getting more comfortable with my weight the temptation is certainly stronger to eat. Havent so far though, and determined to get to goal which is around another 3 stone. One day at a time and all that! x

wow you are doing really well.
Cathy

Well done, making excellent progress. You will see in some of the girl's diaries mention of the last stone syndrome. People have found that they struggle to maintain their motivation when they are close to their goal. Some weight is lost, they are feeling better, compliments are coming in. Important to get where you want to be and power through this last phase.

Thinking of you x

Thanks Ladies.

I got some st celements this week, and just a new taste in the diet is great. I love it!

I'm so determined to get to goal.

Today I will mostly be printing off slim women in tight jeans and sticking them all over my kitchen ;-)

Back