Pretty much a vegetarian and feeling hungry!

I dont eat much meat due to being and extremely fussy eater, and i find that quorn mince, which is 2pp for 100g is really filling, especially if you put loads of veg like courgettes, carrots, peppers ect with it.

Also, this may be controversial, but i did slimming world when i was 17, and they used to say make sure 1/3 of your plate is veg, and i think using this in ww is useful as well. For example if you were going to have chips and sausage, having a 1/3 of your plate with veg fills you up for longer, and sometimes may mean you eat less chips which will cut down pp... Just a suggestion

Xx

I dont eat much meat due to being and extremely fussy eater, and i find that quorn mince, which is 2pp for 100g is really filling, especially if you put loads of veg like courgettes, carrots, peppers ect with it.

Also, this may be controversial, but i did slimming world when i was 17, and they used to say make sure 1/3 of your plate is veg, and i think using this in ww is useful as well. For example if you were going to have chips and sausage, having a 1/3 of your plate with veg fills you up for longer, and sometimes may mean you eat less chips which will cut down pp... Just a suggestion

Xx

I always make sure 1/3 of my plate is veg too,sometimes I go with 1/2 if I have enough veg in. Do u use Fresh or Frozen? X

I always make sure 1/3 of my plate is veg too,sometimes I go with 1/2 if I have enough veg in. Do u use Fresh or Frozen? X

I use both tbh, frozen veg us easier fir when i get home from work, but if i have more time id use fresh. Luckily my dad has an allotment so he is always bring me fresh veg :)

I use both tbh, frozen veg us easier fir when i get home from work, but if i have more time id use fresh. Luckily my dad has an allotment so he is always bring me fresh veg :)

Mmmmmmmm Allotment Grown Veg is just the best, it always tastes so tasty! I love Fresh Veg but I do find the veg from the supermarket can be quite tasteless at times :-( I think it's the amount of time it spends in storage after being picked! X

Back