1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. martinek

martinek New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi. I'm new to slimming world & as a medical rep I'm not sure how its going to integrate with my job. I am taking people to Prezzos on Wednesday night and wondered if anyone can advise me what to eat? I am following EE (is it true that you need to stick to EE for a week at a time??)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, you probably haven't posted this in the best place for an answer! Maybe best in the "eating out" thread or main forum.

Anyway - firstly welcome along! SW fits into all jobs and all ways of life, so you shouldn't really have a problem. You don't have to do EE for a week at a time, you can decide each day which plan you want to follow.

Prezzos isn't too bad actually, you can have salad (without dressing) or pasta in a tomato based sauce or even chicken or steak with potatoes and salad or veg. Just steer clear of the garlic bread and creamy sauces!

Hope this helps.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.