price of ketostix

i agree. they can only say yes or no to charging a more decent price.

We can charge what we like - but if you know the RRP of all the Cambridge products, there's no reason why you can't discuss the matter with your Counsellor, is there, if you think their prices are higher than is acceptable?

Thanks - is there anyway of finding out the RRP of the products?

Just to say I ordered 100 on an online Uk pharmacy site yesterday for £7.49 including p&p and they arrived this morning. I am only on ll day 3 so thought they would come in handy.x.

Thanks - is there anyway of finding out the RRP of the products?

From 1 January 2007:

Sachets: £1.55
Tetrapaks: £1.75
Mealbars: £1.80

This means that there is no longer a RRP of £32.55 per week for 21 portions, or £43.40 for 28 portions.....

And, do you know what? I can't find a RRP for the Ketostix on this year's Orders & Products Price List! Any Counsellors out there who can shed some light?

From 1 January 2007:

Sachets: £1.55
Tetrapaks: £1.75
Mealbars: £1.80

This means that there is no longer a RRP of £32.55 per week for 21 portions, or £43.40 for 28 portions.....

And, do you know what? I can't find a RRP for the Ketostix on this year's Orders & Products Price List! Any Counsellors out there who can shed some light?

Thanks for the information. I am actually paying less than the RRP for the products I get each week, so I am very happy.

Ketostix are very sensitive - i.e. if you get bacteria or even moisture on them, you might not get an accurate reading.

From your Cambridge Counsellor, they cost 9 pence a stick.

Your brain and body will tell you if you're in ketosis. But if you feel you need the sticks, why would you compromise the accuracy of the reading by cutting them in half to save 9 pence a day?

At the end of the day 9p is 9p :D 50 9p's soon add up :p

I have cut mine down the centre before and never had a problem - it's a great tip :)

Back