Pride comes

pammyd

Silver Member
before a fall :wave_cry:.
I have been so proud of myself this week for staying positive, sticking to plan and trying new recipes. Have gone to weigh in and ................1lb gain :cry:. Am absolutely distraught.... can't get my head round it!! it took me so long (bout 12 weeks) to lose 7.5lbs before my holiday, put 4.5 on - gutted, but hay! listened to advice and thought, no don't despair it'll come off again, last week lost 1/2 but again, managed to stay focused, but now this :sigh: I was gonna try a fishy week but am thinking, why bother :confused: even went so far as to think f*%k it!! I was even "boasting" - serves me right - to a friend last night about how fantastic SW is and what a good variety of food you can have etc. etc. Sorry to be so down, really don't know which way to turn. My OH is really frustrated as I just broke down in floods of tears and can't explain to him really how upsetting it is :cry:

before a fall :wave_cry:.
I have been so proud of myself this week for staying positive, sticking to plan and trying new recipes. Have gone to weigh in and ................1lb gain :cry:. Am absolutely distraught.... can't get my head round it!! it took me so long (bout 12 weeks) to lose 7.5lbs before my holiday, put 4.5 on - gutted, but hay! listened to advice and thought, no don't despair it'll come off again, last week lost 1/2 but again, managed to stay focused, but now this :sigh: I was gonna try a fishy week but am thinking, why bother :confused: even went so far as to think f*%k it!! I was even "boasting" - serves me right - to a friend last night about how fantastic SW is and what a good variety of food you can have etc. etc. Sorry to be so down, really don't know which way to turn. My OH is really frustrated as I just broke down in floods of tears and can't explain to him really how upsetting it is :cry:

((Hugs)) Not much I can say luvvie except try to stick to it for another week, it has to show on the scales how good you are being... it just has to.

Chin up xx

thank you, even feel depressed that no-one (cept you) has hugged me, how sad am I?

Hey,Im sorry about your wi,
maybe its pmt?
and hopefully you will have a weight loss next week,
hang in there and hugs too.

I'd do some "body magic" by beating your OH tbh! :mad: Think of the calories you'll burn

couldn't do that bless him, he's one of these really naturally slim people, always supports me and is really pleased when I lose, and always says never mind just stick at it and It'll work if I don't. So I think he was abit taken aback by the tears. I try to be positive all the time but for some reason it's really hit me hard, could understand it if it was * week, or even coming up to that, but its not ??? will feel very silly and ashamed of myself in the morning for even feeling so selfish and harping on about me, me , me. Sorry

Ah luv - sometimes there just is no explaination... sometimes it is just bad luck. If it's any consolation, I feel the same as you. I've slogged my guts out this week, at the gym & sticking to the plan 100% but only got a 1/2 loss. I'm so disappointed and really trying hard to take my own advice to you and not get down about it!!

Well why not use this week to spur you on & get on that fishy week - you may end up with a huge loss next week that will rectify this week :)

I would be gutted too so know what you mean, and heres a hug on the way too

((((((((hug))))))))

(((((((hugs)))))))

This may sound really strange but gonna say it anyway...I have been closely monitoring my weight at various points during my monthly * cycle and ALWAYS get bloated at the time of ovulation. Told you it was odd lol but water retention is a right pain in the ass, could this be the cause of the 1lb on??

Keep plodding on,it will come off!! xxx

It is so frustrating when you have unexpected gains. But often our bodies just do not cooperate. It is what you do now that will make the difference, if you stick with it and maybe try that fishy week or just stick to the plan i bet you will get a great loss next week. Good luck

teresa

Hi there :)

I'm not going to say much- just don't give up, tomorrow is a new day, a new week for you. You deserve the Weight loss and it will come .

Also lots of hugs for you, its hard for other halves to understand how us women feel about ourselves and our weight, but that doesn't make it easier for you when you need him to!

Give yourself a hug, cup of tea, early night and wake up with smile tomorrow xx

thanks everyone, had a good whinge last night and do feel abit better :eek:.
Have taken all the advice on board and will keep plodding, my sister lost lots of weight very quickly several times and has always put it on just as quick, when all said and done I did lose 15lb before joining over the course of about a year (verrry slow) and I've never put that back on at all :D. So, fishy week here I come. will do a diary but not sure how to link to it :confused:

Have another hug. :)

It must be frustrating but I assume it is tougher when you have smaller amounts of weight to lose like you. I look forward to that problem. :)

Good luck with this week. Stay focused.

Hey Hun...just reading the thread..how are you this morning??

Im sorry to read about your gain and I know how frustrating it can be. I once went to class, stuck to plan 100% and gained 4lbs! How it happened I will never know and I was gutted!!
Dont give up hope, there can be all sorts of reasons why this has happened. Please stick at it and it will come off..I know it isnt coming off as quickly as you would like, but you will get there.

xx

Thanks everyone for the sound advice - have stuck to plan today and started my fishy week, I've started a food diary as well so feel motivated once more...

That's the way Pammy - you WILL see a result soon, I know it. (((((big hugs)))),

ZXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back