Princess Lou's Journey to Motherhood.

PrincessLou71186

Right I thought I will be brave and give a Diary/Journal ago.

When I was in Primary school I would only eat certain foods and then when I hit Secondary school it became worse. I became scared of eating food in front of other people and went from being at the low end of healthy to seriously underweight. I then developed Cibophobia (fear of food). I would be so picky about foods and couldn't bring myself to eat properly. My blood sugar would dip and I would crave sugar and carbs, gorge on all the wrong foods and feel terrible. I was never bulimic though, I also have a fear of throwing up. And spiders. At least that's rational. I believe that's how I got to be the size I was. My BMI went up to the 'Obese' category. I finally weighed myself Boxing Day 2011 and cried when I saw the scales.

When I was 20/21 I did manage to eat a proper diet, my hubby helped me and after two years together he succeeded. Unfortunately my Mum passed away in February 2009 and that sent me backwards.

Anyway, my hubby and I have been TTC since July 2008 with no success. I finally managed to quit smoking and had my last cigarette November 15th, 2011. I thought that maybe that will help me to conceive, I also though losing some weight and getting out the 'Obese' category would help but alas, still not pregnant. I'm hoping that getting down to a healthy weight and having a proper balanced diet will aid me in conceiving. I am also starting Ovulation Induction via Injectables on November 8th at 07:30am, which is the day after my birthday and me wedding anniversary. No alcohol for me then. I don't drink very often but was really looking forward to my Tequila Birthday Party. Don't think it would be a good idea to turn up to the fertility appointment hungover, or worse, still drunk and stinking of booze.

I am losing weight but because I am stuck in my old habits, it's not healthily and that's what I need to do. I joined Slimming World October 3rd and weighed in at 13st01lb. On the 10th I weighed 12st13lb. I am hoping the extra support there will help me to get back into a proper diet, one that I can maintain throughout my life and set a great example to any children I may have.

I also have a 10 month old Labrador called Clio that is FULL of energy and needs plenty of exercise. She can't go for any at the moment as she has just been spayed. On Monday, it will be a week since the operation and she can go back out for walks but only 2 walks a day for 15-20 minutes. The following week I am back in England for my niece's first birthday (going to be a BAD week but going to do my BEST) so it'll be another two weeks before Clio can go back out and we can both get a decent workout. Shame Tigger (the kitty) doesn't need walking. I also have the Jillian Michaels boxset and plan on getting on track with that once I get back. I would be doing it now but I am recovering from an ankle injury (broke it twice within six months, the last time was only six weeks ago) and can't do anything high impact as it's not strong enough.

I shall check back every Wednesday to update my stats and report how the week has been for me.

If anyone actually read to this point, well done. Lol. And thanks.

Back