Priya's new attempt on a new journey...

You'll be fine honey, btw if I don't always reply I'm not being rude I'm just not down with the kids & struggle to always understand your abbreviations or text speak or whatever it is, I'm just old & can't always work it out :) xx

Aww not a problem. And oh gosh i am soo sorry i dont usually type like that like officially i will try and not type in slang but sometimes dont even realise that i have done it ? xx

How do you find doing the back to back fasts? You're doing great just keep on going x

The b2b arent too bad i am still getting the hang of finding things on mfp the ones that dont have a barcode that is and getting the hang of weighing food out sometimes i do get bit confused and still really new to this but the actual having 500 or less is ok just in the evenings i tend to sometimes feel bit lost n its also gettingg used go getting along with the shakes lolz ?? n learning to accept the slow loss n flunctuations ?? but other then that i am loving the fact that i can eat i suppose albeit healthily....and learning about great substitutions :) xx

Arghh i reli need to get a grip n cut down on the eating out days...tis early days with this dude need to cut down lol...scales readin 11 stone :( nt good...will b fasting tmo n saturday...itis prbz water weight or carb gain...tmorrow il b prawn stir fry with bit of soy sauce n then saturday will b prawn n egg cauli rice with egg n soy sauce i have to get bk on the wagon n tdai wil b doin first day of squats n slendertone n first day of shred need to tone up n lose inches n weight :( was in manchester this past week :( need to b bit more stricter and more structured plz help :( ne one? Xx

By failing to plan, your planning to fail. I'd always suggest trying to plan your fasts the night before so your not having to really think about food on a fast. Best of luck xxx

Thanku n ur right planning is key i am bk in the zoen firmaly with three fast days a weeek have done day three of the squat challenge, have dwnloaded the seven minute chalenge aiming to do two circuits frm tht app, and the ab squat n crucnxh challenge tdai....the shred i am also fna try n fit tht in sumwhere tdai...this is nt nt gna focus tooo mcuh on the scales wel try nt to like....bring it on....no matter wt or hw i wil fit in three fast a b2b n then a third sumwher in the week bring it....xxx

image-3153485842.jpg

image-175546466.jpg

I wilb stickin to basics as basic as i can i get on fast days wher dnt have to think much at all lol x

Back