Priya's new attempt on a new journey...

Hey hun. Read ur old diary and saw that you moved over here, ur first fast was spot on. Keep it up. Ps nice outfits xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey tamz lol thanku hun even tdai did reli well was on 200 n sumat bt have found out its nephews bday so goin out for a meal i wil b stickjn to a salad with olives n feta n beans with chicken bt to make up for it wil b fastin mon tues n thurs so can breathe on the weekend a lil bit....hate last minute plans proper throw me off guard :( xx

Hey tamz lol thanku hun even tdai did reli well was on 200 n sumat bt have found out its nephews bday so goin out for a meal i wil b stickjn to a salad with olives n feta n beans with chicken bt to make up for it wil b fastin mon tues n thurs so can breathe on the weekend a lil bit....hate last minute plans proper throw me off guard :( xx

U welcome. Xx. If u stick to a light salad no dressing then u could pass that as a fast, sounds like a medium day to me tho. I remember trying out the 5:2 and i quite liked it. Sorry ive been quiet lately, work has been crazy and ive mostly been catching up on sleep in my spare time but will text you when i do get the chance so we can catch up. Well thats me off to bed, gotta be up at 6. Grrr!! Lol. Night hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

K the light salad plan failed yday bt gna b fasting tdai tmorrow b friday gna go in it hard lol hehe....n gna attempt to fast durin the xmas week too i am determined for this to wrk for me if its the last ting i do lol so gna giv it my all n try n b as patient as a saint lol....coz for once in ma life if i eva go out with friends or a date (if evea thh apens) lolz in this lifetime i wud like to feel js normal (eat days) n fast n reign in sum damage if needs be....i have yet to se ene change twrds the scales bt wil b classif this new week as my oficial first week coz last week js kinda winged it lol xx

K technicalt tdai is my second fastt day....

But this week wil b classed as first official week for 5/2...however this week gona do three fast days so doin tdai possibly tomororw and saturday :) not stood on scales yet voz dnt think wil b a true readin as of yet...hmmm tomorow goin fast day foood shopping so well excited for that :) tdai had a marks n sparks ready meal and a teaspoon or two of greek yogurt n half a bbybel....was bit hard to wrk out the cals for half a bbybel and two teaspoons of low fat greek yogurt bt hoping tht wil have stil kept me below 500 cals....i am plannin on buying soups n stuffed mushrooms n the odd ready meals for the lazy fast days to try n make things bit simpler for me til i get the hang of it...on the plus side feel ful n even yday went out for nephewa bday dint manage to finish ofd the chicken enchilada onlu managed half so better then how i wudv been a few months ago where wudv atuffed maself even if was feelin fulll....iv got evrything crossed think wil mainlt do 4/3 's qith rhe odd 5/2 thrown in to keep the body on its toes hopefully lol hope evry one has had a gd day xx

Right for tomorrow i have made a mini shopping list for fast day: Stuffed mushrooms Stuffed peppers Ready made convent soups Tortilla wrap the low cal types Odd ready meals

From iceland: Ready baggedd birds eye veg Salmon Tuna Mackeral Turkey ham chicken slices Eggs Egg whites

Any other suggestions please feel to add to my list ladies but i have found even tho my appetite has shrunk alredy i do stil make the odd bad decisions so i have decided wil b eating lot cleaner on eat days wil b using my fitness pal more on eat days tooo and try n follow it bt nt as rigidly bt in between....i am still new to al of this so stil trying to bear that in mind but at the same time aware cnt keep using the same reason as a xcuse forever i am determined to do this rite as would love to do this forever...and so long as i do three fast days each week will try nt to obsess pre planning what days wil b fast days so long as i fit them in a week alongside my social comitments...alongsidee the socials i am going to try and eat at home as much and as often as possible and kepe the goin out eating to a bare minimum....

But wil defo b substituting cauli rice for rice from now on...on the eat days gna buy prawns as well for egg n prawn salads n yogurts and lwo cal jelies for the odd snacks to help keep me going....i know can do this coz alredy loving it so far on totm atm so hating it atm this new pill has totaly meased ma hormonal balance up :( so even tho im bk on the old pil wher never rarely had totm my body still seems to b adjusting :( br hey ho gna keep at it :) xxx

Yup on fast days i am plannin on eleminating carbs fully n on eat days am going to try and stick to the low cal carbs low ww tortilla wraps, warbuton thins, using yogurt instead of mayo that kinda thing....this is my second fast day of ma official first week going for a back to back tomoro as going out friday n sat n sun gna try my best to stick to my tdee saying that tho yday my eat day had a fair bit of stuff n have managed to maintain at 10.7 since last wednesday whcih was ma onli fast of that week...hence y classing this week as my officila first week with three fasts....

image-1838590209.jpg

Done a stock shop tdai in morrisons stocked up on the soups n stuffed mushrooms peppers dad wasnt to happy n neithe rwas the fridge bt i thrt least if buy two weeks worth each tiem i go i dnt then have to keep goin every week....tdai had one marks n sparks meal, one bacon n leak stuffed mushroom, a dollop of fat free greke yogurt i am still trying to wrk out to cal count for things like yogurts, soy sauce, mayo etc on my fitness plan ne help in tht department i wud b grateful coz i think if do end up over 500 cals it wud prbz b coz of the teaspoons of yogurt or drops of soy sauce etc ?? n individual chopped salads too nt the pre packaged ones wil prbz b ma down fall :( xx

Have maintained at 10.7 since last wed feelin better abt it regardless :) coz usualy on vlvds the weight does sumtimes bounce bk i am trying nt to keep hopes up too high coz i kno this sumtimes takes time to show results bt am hoping this friday mrning a nyc number with a loss on the scales :) trying to aim for two litees water tho i am strugglin a tad on that :( reli do need to up my gear with the water intake must try harder xxx

Urgh failed tdai feel gutted especially when the day had finished quite early on :( i think in future the trick wil b to fill maaelf on green tea the flavoured ones and water thruout the day n try n leave the meal of the day till quite late think i over estimated maself n became too cocky :( so will b fasting tomorrow and sunday to try n fit in ma three fasts for this week n then try to go for three days in the xmas week to mayb a b2b over the weekned after xmas day :( wil not giv up still too early to giv up will continue n keep it up regardless...can still fit in the three fast days this week js nt the b2b that i had planned thats all :( x

Right tdai second fast day as yday was a fail tdai has gone down much better then ydays havent eaten owt as yet except a slice of a pear....

image-112659739.jpg

This is what i am plannin on having :) nw the teaspoon of soy sauce i am still havin hit n miss abt it i struggle to find the cals for a teaspoon of stuff like soy sauce, mayo, yogurt, sauces etc.....on mfp even the slice of pear dno if got the right cals for it ??? nx fasting day will b either sat or sunday...nt decided yet bt would ideally like to do nx mon n tues b2b n then a third fast on the weeknd after xmas xx

Thanku hun that is defo going to be on my top fast meals :) was filling and satisfyin weighed tdai tho wil b weighin again after third fast:

Frm 10.7 droped to 10.5 n three quarters :) dint wna jinx it n stand on it a fourth time bt i on stand on scales three times after bathroom to see if the number stays the same n i think the water helped a tad :) cz ma first fast eva fast day last wed was a total disaster with water n so were the rest of the eat day lol...bring on my third fast sat or sunday hope this may long continue :) 'touch wood' xx

K yday was hanging quite badly so fast dint happen tdai not too sure abt tdai however i think i am slowly easing myself into it as in my first week did one fast day this week have done two fasts think nx week going to b fastin mon n tues n then the third fast day wil prbz b sumt like the sat or sunday so then least that way wil have the two fast days done before xmas...once iv gotton the hang of it bit more then think 4/3 wont b too hard for me :) hopefuuly n the results or ne tht i see will help spur me on :) x

Right so i am ill dying atm throat is killing me this best be gone by xmas my last two fast days have been a failure im gna brush it under the carpet n resume with a potential b2b this fri n saturday reli wna feel better in time for xmas n new yrs scales this mrning said 10.9 im gna try nt to freak out as of yet wishing every one a very merry xmas x

Right going for a b2b tdai and tomorrow...ordered ny fit bit flex wich wil b here by tues wich shud get me up and runnin and in the new yr will be joining gym :) i can soo do this tdai wil b warm soup waburon thins and a thin layer of philly light and a stuffdd mushrom n a ww packet of crisps if allow it :) x

Strting fresh fasting tdai n tomorrow i fasted the sat gone too...:) lookin forward to it nt even feelin tolo hunggru so hopin this yr wil b good ;) x

Back