Pro plus

Yep! In my first few weeks until the ketosis lifted me! But I'm naughty now as I treat myself to a pepsi max for a lift! The doet's hard enough without having to give up caffeine too! :D

shazzy_shaz said:
Yep! In my first few weeks until the ketosis lifted me! But I'm naughty now as I treat myself to a pepsi max for a lift! The doet's hard enough without having to give up caffeine too! :D

Be careful with Pepsi max as it contains citric acid which can kick you out of ketosis, whereas coke zero doesn't so that'd be a better choice x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Be careful with Pepsi max as it contains citric acid which can kick you out of ketosis, whereas coke zero doesn't so that'd be a better choice x

Aye i know but it's worked out okay for me as 14 weeks in and I've still managed to shift just over 4stone with mynone can a day so even if its knocked me out of ketosis im still losing weight/ not hungry plus i just can't stand coke products lol ;)

How are you getting on with SS keighley?

shazzy_shaz said:
Aye i know but it's worked out okay for me as 14 weeks in and I've still managed to shift just over 4stone with mynone can a day so even if its knocked me out of ketosis im still losing weight/ not hungry plus i just can't stand coke products lol ;)

Ok sorry, just wanted to mention it so newbies didn't think Pepsi max was ok

Welshtigger said:
Ok sorry, just wanted to mention it so newbies didn't think Pepsi max was ok

I know what you mean one of my friends has been on Cambridge for agesss and she swears the smell of pepsi max can stall her <--- slight exaggeration I think but she scowls at me when I tell her I have a can because she knows she can't go near it! Newbies definitely don't go near it it's not worth the risk it's hard enough to get going on this thing without stalls/ throwing yourself out of ketosis! :)

How are you getting on welshtigger? Can you believe it's only about 14 weeks or so until Xmas?!?

Back