Pro Point Changes

you could have a point there hannata because why should someone on 29 daily points have the same number of weeklys as someone on a lot more dailys, so maybe the 49 will be reduced for the people on 29 points a day

Dont know if this helps but I recently bought the deluxe pack from my meeting which included the calculator.... I then found out last week that they are bringing out a new pack in Jan '12 .. bit annoyed as it will be more money to have the new up to date one! However they will also be bringing out a new 'eat out' book which will be handy as ASK have rebranded to ASK Italian and their menu has changed. So at least I will be able to eat there again! :)

Yea they done that this time last year in our WW class.. I bought the bumper pack on "special" with the calculator, the eating out, the shopping book and a tracking book.. Only to annouce in November/December they were totally changing the program!! I was going mental (new program only came out here in January)

The new Magazine is out today. Haven't bought it yet. Has anyone seen it? It's November issue, maybe it'll sat something in it?!?

I noticed some people were talking about maintaining. I'm close to ww goal and changed my settings to maintain. Took me from 29pp to 35pp. That was online, esource.

I don't know what's going on?!? xx

Oh really?? A few girls were talking about maintaining of late coz 1 r 2 have recently reached it.. They said (i'm way off so I dunno) it was adding 3 to yer dailies n seeing how you go for a couple of weeks.. If u gain, reduce it to adding 2.. Or if ya lose again, up it to adding 4.. nowhere near a jump like that... I'd be careful adding that many...

I'll wait to hear what ww leader says in class ~ if and WHEN I get to goal!! Off out to buy magazine now...... The highlight of my week xx

Oh really?? A few girls were talking about maintaining of late coz 1 r 2 have recently reached it.. They said (i'm way off so I dunno) it was adding 3 to yer dailies n seeing how you go for a couple of weeks.. If u gain, reduce it to adding 2.. Or if ya lose again, up it to adding 4.. nowhere near a jump like that... I'd be careful adding that many...

You're both right. The gold book does say this Frances but also says you can try straight off with 6pp rather than 3pp then going to 6pp if you lose by adding 3 :)

I read the magazine yesterday. Didn't see any mention of changes. I'm guessing they will make it kind of hard to miss when they do go public.

I thought it was november when the changes are announced? Hope its nothing too drastic. Please don't take my 49 weekliiiiieeesss!! :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

My guess is that it will be in the Dec magazine - as that comes out at the start of Nov.
I don't think the weeklies will change. That would be too huge a change. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

azwethinkweiz said:
I thought it was november when the changes are announced? Hope its nothing too drastic. Please don't take my 49 weekliiiiieeesss!! :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's what I keep thinking Sarah but then also if ur losing the way ur going just stick to what u kno xx

My leader confirmed that there are no alterations to the points system, the weeklies are staying the same, there will be no half points and daily points remain the same.

The changes are relating to some new technology and WW will be homing in more on simply feeling foods. To help.people stay.focused and not get bored

Spoke to my leader today too, she says they are definately not taking away any of our weeklies and she hasn't heard that anything is changing. She says they won't ever change the weeklies because alot of research was done on them.

Makes me think the new tracking may be very much like the old points database (black rubber one if anyone remembers). I hope so :cross: :cross: :cross:

BTW regarding European weeklies, I've seen it mentioned that it's different to our 49, based off an individuals weight yet I can't find any more information on google about it? :confused: :confused: :confused: It had intrigued me a lot!

Makes me think the new tracking may be very much like the old points database (black rubber one if anyone remembers). I hope so :cross: :cross: :cross:

BTW regarding European weeklies, I've seen it mentioned that it's different to our 49, based off an individuals weight yet I can't find any more information on google about it? :confused: :confused: :confused: It had intrigued me a lot!

Whats the old system. You've me intreged now.

Someone had a post up here too about the european system I think, it was were someone was explaining the new pp system if I remember right. Something to do with different weeklies for different sizes of people. Not too sure xx

With old points the database had an in-built databank of food with their points value and you could select them and look back over your weeks worth of food and see what you ate, you could add foods that weren't inside the memory and store meals, it tracked fruit and veg, possible dairy and your water allowance as well as working out points. It also had an exercise bank so if you did aerobics for however long, it would add the activity points to your daily points, rather the opposite of using them :D

I used to love mine, been hoping they make one for propoints :)

Hiya,

I have just joined weightwatchers in Germany and it is true that our weekly points are variable between 35-49 points. I am not sure at what point they decrease or by how much I am afraid my German is not quite good enough to understand all the paperwork lol.

Back