Pro Point Changes

Yea if I have a night out on the weekend I use them but otherwise I dont.. Might use some but not many and it wud only be when my planned day gets disrupted.. Trying to eat my dailies is challanging enough!!! lol x

I tend to stick to my dailies during the week and have a blow out at the weekend. On the weeks I use less of my weeklies I seem to loss the least. If I use them all I seem to loss more.....and I tend to just use them on one day. If I've ones left over I don't use them.

Hope they let us know soon. Don't think I'll give up my 49 too easily lol

bumping - has anyone heard anything yet?

nope :( i had WI on thursday and my leader didn't mention any changes. nobody else asked about it at the meeting and i forgot :(

My other half goes to ww and each week he had a loss of 3 or 4lb his points were cut. He started on 45 and is now down to 40 and has lost about 2stone. And as I am just below my goal weight and was on 29pp she has said if i don't want to loose any more increase my pp to 30 to maintain it.

ah i often wondered how many pp it would take to maintain your weight, so it's just 1pp and i take it you would use all your weeklys too

ah i often wondered how many pp it would take to maintain your weight, so it's just 1pp and i take it you would use all your weeklys too

Not necessarily. The gold booklet you get suggests increasing by 3pp and seeing if you gain or lose. If you stay the same you would keep the 3pp increase. If you gain reduce it to 2 and see how that goes. If you lose it suggests upping by another 3 and seeing how that goes. It's based on how we are all different and need different allowances ;)

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Not necessarily. The gold booklet you get suggests increasing by 3pp and seeing if you gain or lose. If you stay the same you would keep the 3pp increase. If you gain reduce it to 2 and see how that goes. If you lose it suggests upping by another 3 and seeing how that goes. It's based on how we are all different and need different allowances ;)

Thanks for that hon, I was wondering about that actually xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No problem ;)
Oh, it also had a bit for maintaining on Simply Filling- you get 90 weeklies to play with and adjust accordingly :)

Oh excellent :) thank you lovely x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Read somewhere online that they aren't bringing in the mysterious changes till November - so not going to know what they are for at least 6weeks :(

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i reckon it's the weeklies also,,i never used 49 as i thought it couldnt be right for everyone to be on the same allowance so i never used more than 25-30pp:)wont be buying a new calculator anyway!!!

I brought a calculator today, all points for food are supposed to be stay the same, so that function will work, but the way in which your daily points are calculated are changing, not sure about the weeklies though.

I brought a calculator today, all points for food are supposed to be stay the same, so that function will work, but the way in which your daily points are calculated are changing, not sure about the weeklies though.

Ohhh I wonder will the drop the 29 to a lower number....

Ohhh I wonder will the drop the 29 to a lower number....
Noooooooooo-ooooooooo *deep breath* oooooooooo-oooooooooooooooo!!!!

Back