Pro Point Changes

Am American leader who's a Facebook friend is going for training on Oct. 30, and will let us know about what we can expect. I'm happy that the changes roll out in Canada on the same day as the US, because usually we're lagging behind. It could be a world-wide roll-out this time (if not, World-wide Roll-Out could be the next single by Pitbull...)

Nones, that sucks. Usually Canada lags behind the US because the materials have to be translated into French. Fortunately, you'll have a ton of "reliable sources" right here!

Ah, worry not my dears... The ole Republic of Ireland will always be the last to know anything (if anything at all) ;).
I thought PP originally came over here from US & CA anyways didn't it? Us europeans are playing catch up all the time lol... Lucky I have this site!!

Really hoping its not a cut to the dailies. I struggle with keeping to the 29 points for dailies and that's just for meals. Guess I'd need to start using more of my weeklies. Than I usually do. No matter whet they do to the points I'll just stick to what I'm doing as long as it works.
I can't imagine having a piddly cereal bar for breakfast. My brain would freeze with lack of nutrition. Like to start the day off well and split my points equally throughout my 3 meals.

Not long now till we find out what the changes are and then sigh with disaapointed on how uneventful they are LOL!! The WW messageboard are removing any posts relating to the changes completely. Think its a little silly really but heh ho!!

Someone must have been close to what it is then! My leader said that there's going to be a booklet on simply filling so hope that's the extent of changes!

Someone must have been close to what it is then! My leader said that there's going to be a booklet on simply filling so hope that's the extent of changes!

Yep thats what I think, I put on there what I had read on here about dropping to 26 as minimum points etc and the next thing it was removed and all related articles removed. I get a bit annoyed really because its human nature to speculate and try to find out what the changes are and if they don't want that, then don't give us several months notice of the changes, it just fuels speculation - and what is the worse that can happen by us finding out a little earlier - world war 3?? Don't think so!

Exactly!!! In northern Ireland we don't get the new change until jan - obviously making more money luring people in with a newer plan.

Have they removed all posts about changes? X

Nomes said:
Exactly!!! In northern Ireland we don't get the new change until jan - obviously making more money luring people in with a newer plan.

Nomes if we get the booklet first in November I'll more that gladly send one over to you xxx

Thanks red x im not sure what the changes will be but this is the first of the month so hopefully we all know soon!!

Yes they have

Can't wait for WI tomorrow now! I want to know what's going on!

has anyone been told anything about changes yet ?

my mum has WI this evening so if they announce changes i'm sure i'll know by this evening .... i have to wait till thursday morning for my WI ! :( ... (although i could rugby tackle my leader in the school playground when we pick our kids up at 3:15 :D )

xxx

my mum has WI this evening so if they announce changes i'm sure i'll know by this evening .... i have to wait till thursday morning for my WI ! :( ... (although i could rugby tackle my leader in the school playground when we pick our kids up at 3:15 :D )

xxx

Do it! :D :D :D

At my meeting my leader said enhancements were going to be announced in week 47. It's cutrently wk 44 so 3 weeks away. Apparently there'll be teasers on esource wk 46. X

xxx
:D :D :D

Back