Pro Point Changes

Text my leader- she said 3 weeks, it shouldn't affect gold members much and that it's something we are told in meeting AND get a weekly book/handout. That's all I was able to find out- not much different from what we've heard :) Cannot wait now!

my leader was blowing it up tonight saying it was exciting ,she said she can't say much yet as she has to go to another training evening so no point telling us half of it ,but wants everyone to attend including gold members.
she said to make sure we were there on the 15th november for us (tuesday meeting)

Last edited:
Ooooh that sounds promising. Better be good now lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Things may get deleted but they are reducing the lowest points to 26, they are allowing mixing days i,e one day points one day simply filling. You can have flexi points and the 49 weekly points are STAYING !

very glad the weekly points are staying, not sure i want to lose some of my dailies :cry:

would make sense though as most people tend to have problems when they're getting near goal.

this is going to get confusing

My leader mentioned the changes today. She said it would be a clearer plan and recipes. A new booklet too. She gave the impression it wouldn't be anything major - just easier xx

We got told today there was going to be a few little tweeks to the plan that would make it easier to follow and that they would be introduced in three weeks time.
Lorna

Any idea what weight watchers are updating on pro points in 3weeks?

Heard tonight something is happening to pro points in 3 weeks, it's getting better??? But how???

From what I have heard u can have mixed weeks so pro points & simply filling one day or other wheather it's true i don't know and dailies are dropping to 26? X

If dailies drop to 26 I'll be gutted (and hungry!) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nothing's changing really, they're just 'tweaking' bits and everything new they're adding is totally optional.

If they're doing it so you can alternate daily between 'standard' and simply filling then I'll be chuffed :D

Back