Pro Point Changes

Yep, they should be out in January I think- there's a link on their calculator on their page (WW site, Shop, Electronics then 'Important Information'). That explains it a bit better.

I'm in the north but also pay for online membership on uk site- my points dropped to 26 - I am however following simply filling again as of today x

I have decided to stick to 29PP for now, I am slowly losing weight on 29PP & just don't want to rock the boat. I'm tracking on line & see my 29 daily points have been flagged. :rolleyes:

Apparently each propoint is 40cals...

Have you tried putting your diary into myfitnesspal, it'll give you a great break down, I do it every now and again, its great to see how I'm doing realistically. It gives you cals, fat, sugars, salts and everything. So it shows you can eat very unhealthily or healthily for you 29pp. Love it xx

I have just checked my ww app, it has changed from 29 pp to 27 pp - minus 2 not 3 - perhaps its also on age n weight? Confused - definately - I haven't been to class for over a month am hoping to go tomorrow if can get away from work - will ask then. Would be so much easier to bring back half points!!

I've gone from 29 to 28! I think it's weight related like the olden days ie the heavier u r the more points your on. So I'm assuming when I go down some more weight I'll drop to 26, and lastly 26.

LouQ said:
Hi dubchick81 I live in limerick were you charged 12e for your calculator? I bought mine in class in July/aug and it was 10e..... Something funny going on I think....

I got the day I joined ww in class. Was the introduction day of this plan so 6th Jan!! And she said it was an introductory price that they'd normally be EUR15!! Grrr

Ive gone from 29 to 26 but am staying at 29 for the time being, find it hard to stick to 29 as it is.

Seems to me they've managed to confuse the hell out of everyone! It would make sense to me to leave people's points as they are until you reach 29. Then have the option to move downwards to 26. I thought it was reasonably straightforward until people who are on more than 29 points have found their daily allowances dropped. Now I have no clue what's going on and there's no way I'm forking out to attend a class just to find out what my daily allowance is supposed to be (I'm on 29 now and seem to be losing ok at the moment).

I suppose I'll just have to buy another blooming calculator once the new ones are out. Bet they're kicking themselves not to have had them ready for before Christmas. Would have made a decent stocking filler pressie for folk! :)

I think the changes are fab, personally. I have found that the last few days i have been exercising more to make up the missing points, even if i dont eat them lets face it i'm going to drink them. I much prefer having more activity points for the weekend. I was stuggling to reach the 29pp as it was :)

My god. I go on hols for a week and all hell has broken loose. All I'm saying is there's NO WAY I'm dropping to 26pp just yet. I'm already worried about getting back to the diet after hols without having found out I should be eating even less. I don't eat or like to eat enough fruit and veg to make up my lost 3pp. I'll try it if my weight loss stalls as I'm open to anything but for now I'll stay as I am. If I do drop I'll drop 1pp a week rather than BOOM -3pp lol... That's 21 less pp a week!! Roughly 840 calories.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Have you tried putting your diary into myfitnesspal, it'll give you a great break down, I do it every now and again, its great to see how I'm doing realistically. It gives you cals, fat, sugars, salts and everything. So it shows you can eat very unhealthily or healthily for you 29pp. Love it xx
Thanks MrsLMC, I'll give it a try. :)

Sarah u cud easily to it at 26 a day.. Just cut back yer treat snacks n ya'd b fine.. But WW have said its up to each individual.. If yer losing at 29 stick with it until ya find its stopped working.. Its just for ppl losing motivation coz they'v been stuck.. :)
Me? I'm delighted I've 3 less a day to make up!! It was making me eat treat snacks just to use them.. I know that's not how WW intend u to use yer PP's but it was the only way I cud.. Although i'm the opposite to you.. I love my fruit n veg :D

I find it hard enough to stick to 29 at the moment, I'm a hungry lass lol! I'll see how I go. Maybe before xmas... Or after even. X

Mmhmm I'll feel like I'm cheating the diet if I don't eventually change though. Didn't they do this with discovery too?? Hmm.

Mmhmm I'll feel like I'm cheating the diet if I don't eventually change though. Didn't they do this with discovery too?? Hmm.

If you're not eating the fruit and veggies then I should stick with 29 points because you won't be getting the extra calories that people who do eat a lot of "free" foods will be. For example there is about 100 calories in the average banana, if there are 40 calories in 1 ProPoint as people are saying then 1 banana is the equivalent of 2.5 points. If that makes sense...

Back