Pro Point Changes

AnnaMrie said:
Confused! I planned my meals on the esource tracker for tomorrow, trying the simply filling day for the first time. Anyway tomorrow I only use 7pp from the weeklies which aren't filling. H

However as today is a propoint day- and the day after tomorrow will be a propoint day when I switch to propoints on esource it automatically takes everything (which would have been free from the SF day) into the weeklies leaving me with much less.

I assue maybe I just don't TRACK whatever I eat as healthy and filling then?

Yeah I'm a bit worried about doing that. Apparently on the community boards on the simply filling thread there is quite a few comments about it and some have emailed WW about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a thought. If people are struggling with the thought if going down by 3pp a day. Could you just reduce your weeklies bit 15pp as that would effectively be the same but sound a bit less painful.

I think that's a great idea. Mines gone down on Esource & don't think it should of done as I have 3 stone to lose & when I'm focused I'm still losing. To overcome this I've stopped tracking milk. I only use skimmed in drinks anyway. I always found it hard to keep tabs on what I was using anyway x

you can edit the settings on esource, to what points you want between 26 to 29. you just get a little red flag beside it.

on plan manager just click the settings tab at the top, then change you're propoints at the bottom of the page in the customize you're strategy tab.

Just a thought. If people are struggling with the thought if going down by 3pp a day. Could you just reduce your weeklies bit 15pp as that would effectively be the same but sound a bit less painful.
Brilliant idea .x x

Rosie_Lee said:
you can edit the settings on esource, to what points you want between 26 to 29. you just get a little red flag beside it.

on plan manager just click the settings tab at the top, then change you're propoints at the bottom of the page in the customize you're strategy tab.

I know I can change it but can't be bothered to log on to laptop to do it. There is no way to amend it on the actual WW app x

you can now also edit your weeklies to the amount that you want. I've put them down to 35, which is what I would be in Europe and I feel that they're much more manageable now... I'm glad about the change to 26pp per day, I could never eat all my 29 and I was never eating into my 49 except in exception al circumstances... now instead it's better!

galaxy-girl said:
I know I can change it but can't be bothered to log on to laptop to do it. There is no way to amend it on the actual WW app x

Hi, I saw on esource the updated app is with apple to be approved should be ready soon , i inputted my foods on iphone app today with pp (I did paper tracker as didn't think it would work on phone) but changed my plan to filling & healthy day on esource today and ww iPhone app shows it as filling & healthy and it got same values as me.
J

Jo43 said:
Hi, I saw on esource the updated app is with apple to be approved should be ready soon , i inputted my foods on iphone app today with pp (I did paper tracker as didn't think it would work on phone) but changed my plan to filling & healthy day on esource today and ww iPhone app shows it as filling & healthy and it got same values as me.
J

Yeah it will show the same as the computer but with the updated app you will be able to change from counting to F&H without going on the computer x

Susie25 said:
Yeah it will show the same as the computer but with the updated app you will be able to change from counting to F&H without going on the computer x

Thank you, I rarely use my pc for esource so that will be much better. Xx

Wish we had the added benefit of eSource etc. when with WW.. All we get is our weekly class and a leader (in my local class) that knows less about the "new" program than we do!! Bit infuriating considering we pay her to teach us, yet its us explaining it to her

you can now also edit your weeklies to the amount that you want. I've put them down to 35, which is what I would be in Europe and I feel that they're much more manageable now... I'm glad about the change to 26pp per day, I could never eat all my 29 and I was never eating into my 49 except in exception al circumstances... now instead it's better!

I think ours go down to 35 because we can have "Sattmacher" (literally translated as satisfied maker) portions of the green pro point foods on the normal plan. As far I have found out that is not something included in the English plan but am interested to know if that is right.

So basically if I was really hungry and ate 200 grams of pasta for lunch, feeling satisfied and not overly full I would either point it fully as 19:

Pointed.jpg

or I can place a tick in the little box that says "Sattmacher ProPoints wert" which then greys out the portion size and counts the amount, no matter what it is, as 7 points:

Sattmacher.jpg

I think ours go down to 35 because we can have "Sattmacher" (literally translated as satisfied maker) portions of the green pro point foods on the normal plan. As far I have found out that is not something included in the English plan but am interested to know if that is right.

So basically if I was really hungry and ate 200 grams of pasta for lunch, feeling satisfied and not overly full I would either point it fully as 19:

Pointed.jpg

or I can place a tick in the little box that says "Sattmacher ProPoints wert" which then greys out the portion size and counts the amount, no matter what it is, as 7 points:

Sattmacher.jpg

Interesting :) I wish we knew about this even if we don't do it!

I think that the old Discover plan was having this option. I wonder whether they're going to introduce it again in January or not! Looks interesting :9

Pointed.jpg

Sattmacher.jpg

I thought it depended on how much you weighted. I had been told that if you weighted up to 70 Kg (I think) then you had 35 weekly pp, if you weighted from 70Kg to 80 Kg then it was 42 and anything over 80Kg had 49 like here. Is that the case even for your version or is it only for the French and Spanish version?

I thought it depended on how much you weighted. I had been told that if you weighted up to 70 Kg (I think) then you had 35 weekly pp, if you weighted from 70Kg to 80 Kg then it was 42 and anything over 80Kg had 49 like here. Is that the case even for your version or is it only for the French and Spanish version?

Yes ours do go down too, I am not sure at what weight they reduce, but it was my understanding that it lowers to balance out the extra points people will eat through the Sattmacher portions. At the end of the day calories in and out are still what counts when it comes to weightlosses and gains.

Personally I don't do the Sattmacher thing as I am not good at telling when I am full until it's too late lol, so I'll stick to 49 points if I keep losing weight :)

According to ww it is with Apple for testing which takes 2-3 weeks so we shall have to keep an eye out for it x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No, sorry, article undated x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back