Pro points breakfast ideas

Hi everyone, i'm new on here and braving a first post! Just started weight watchers pro points this week. Doing it at home, no classes or tinternet! Just wondering for some brekkie ideas if anyone can help? X :)

Yummy cereal

Hi

I've been having 40g special k honey clusters with a weight watchers yoghurt and some berries poured over the top only 5 points. Yum yum!!

2 slices malted danish toasted (3pp), 30g reduced fat peanut butter (4pp), sliced banana! yummy toasted sarnie for 7pp

smoothies galore - my favourite one is a breakfast shake which is milk or yogurt (as you prefer), some oats, teaspoon of peanut butter and a dash of lemon juice to sweeten it a little bit all with crushed ice. Its yummy - can't remember how many points right now though.

Boiled egg and soldiers along with a big bowl of fresh fruit salad also starts me off well too :)

40g all bran cereal (4pp) with 200ml milk of your choice (I have soya- 1pp for 100ml) soaked in so it's like soggy weetabix :) plus a tiny bit of nutella or chocolate ice cream sauce to give it a taste of chocolate - 7/8pp depending on how much you use- 10g ice cream sauce is 1pp. Add any fruit for 0pp, I love adding bananas.

Fried egg in frylight (2pp) on a WW bagel (4pp) with a squeeze of BBQ sauce (15g is 0pp, 30g is 1) - 6pp without butter/spread, 8pp with.

Banoffee milkshake- 2 bananas (0pp), 200ml milk (I use soya, again), 10g toffee ice cream sauce (1pp), ice all blended together - 3pp and gave me around 800ml of milkshake. I also added in 30ml of Lactofree cream (3pp) to make it thicker - 6pp.

Last edited:
I had a warburtons thin with marmite and a slice of Ham this morning. Was yum!

This is my problem, breakfast, I got into an awful habit of choc muffin but strangley enough it keeps me full until 12 noon and i find when i eat porraige i am starving an hour later and the same with cereal

WW blueberry muffin 4pp

30g cornflakes with milk 5pp

2 crumpets with low fat spread 7pp

oh and i usually have pineapple after whichever one i choose

WW do a double chocolate muffin too, obviously not as good as the real thing but not bad, and not tiny either so if it keeps you going might be worth looking out for them! Or make your own using splenda and low fat ingredients?

ive been looking for the muffins, see them advertised but my asda dont seem to do them!

im a crispbread laughing cow light wafer thin ham and cuecumber kinda girl

hi,florida sun that sounds just like my type of brekkie i too havesomething sweet in the morning and then porridge for lunch!!

I like bananas or avocado on toast. I use a bit of Philly light instead of butter and top with a bit of black pepper. I also like crackers. I'm yet to find a cereal that I like and that keeps me full!

If I'm working (6am wake up for 7am start) I'll have a piece of fruit and a special K bar (2pp) then when I finish (11am) I'll have a sugar free jelly til lunch.

If I'm off I sometimes have a WW bagel (4pp) with 50g EL Philly (1pp) and some ham (1pp).. or cereal (mostly 1pp for 10g) and soya milk. Love apples in the morning too, and pineapple, usually followed by a WW yog (1pp) or a mullerlight (2pp-3pp) :)

Little Miss Thin: if you can get your hands on Alpro Soya Milk Light you can use 300ml for 1pp :) I've never been a fan of 'milk' anyway so rarely use it, but it's a much better point option than normal soya or even normal milk! Don't even taste the difference in smoothies. xx

Little Miss Thin: if you can get your hands on Alpro Soya Milk Light you can use 300ml for 1pp :) I've never been a fan of 'milk' anyway so rarely use it, but it's a much better point option than normal soya or even normal milk! Don't even taste the difference in smoothies. xx

Ooh, thanks! I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I'm shopping :D

Back