Pro Points Shandy

Hi there,

Can anyone help me please.. for various reasons I have having to give up my favorite tipple (Rose wine) and need to steer clear of vodka too... :(:tear_drop::(
I am going to start drinking shandy but am worried that in pubs you cant get diet lemonade.. does anyone know what the pro points would be in a pint of shandy please?? Desperate for some help and am off on holiday next week....

Thanks in advance x

eSource seems to think a 330ml shandy is 2 points. But that's a Barr Shandy, a Bass Shandy and an Asda Shandy. It doesn't seem to have a regular pint of it from a pub.

Hi rosieandjim, presumably the points would be a half of lager and 300mls ish of lemonade, so i'd point it at 3pp for the lager, and 2pp for the lemonade. I'd go for a pint of lager if i was you for the extra 1pp, lol

Rose is my fav tipple too, so am gutted at how many points alcohol is now! I've practically stopped drinking now as a result (which i guess is the point) but quite hard as i'm engaged to a rugby lad and drinking is part of the deal, lol

Back