Pro points was pointless! Back to Discover plan to rediscover Meeeee!

Marli

Hiya all,
I started back on the weight watcher discover plan yesterday and I'm feeling like a million dollars for doing soo! The positive energy about doing this is gonna be the key to my motivation.
After doing ww and being really success by dropping three dress size previously I have been searching for the same results, but none of these diets have quite done the Job :-/
So I tried ww eagerly since the new pro points and it was a pointless exercise! The freedom of having so many points and conflicting info just didn't sit well.
So I've been sitting in that stuck world of being a fattie!
Anyways out have come the old booklets, file and all the rest and I'm ready to kick ass lol well at least these pounds!
So if anyone wants to join me on mu positive smiley journey to a slimmer you! We can all do this together!!
Xx

Its the old plan galaxy girl, you work out points based on calories and saturated fat and I think minimum daily points is 18? Can't recall all the info.
Anyway, do whatever works best for you. I did discover last year for about 5 months and lost 2st. But then had a break up and fell off the wagon for like 8 months!! Came back with tail between my legs and lost 1st on propoints... but I'll prob stick with it now. Good luck with discover, there's still threads on here for that plan so I'm betting there's still plenty of support too :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks! I will try, got to stay motivated and I'm sure the pounds will drop off! Alot of people are doing discover plan nowadays it's funny. WW is one if those diets that many return to, so if you've done it before pro points might not be the greatest when your return. They should of given the option to follow old or new. Anyways luckily I keep the info
Anyways good luck xx

I am sooooo with you!!!! But i can't find my plan! Want to kick start by fast tracking. But can't rememeber it lol. Am on 30 points a day. Started back 2 days ago. Weighing Monday x

Hi Marie,
I started back on Tuesday last week and despite being on my TOTM I lost 5lbs! I was so happy.
I've joined the summer challenge group, there's a few of us doing the old plan and all support each other. You should come on join it's great.
I never kicked started I just worked out my daily allowance and went from there. I have all the tools, calculators, shopping and eating out guide too.
If you have a few tool you should be fine x

I am sooooo with you!!!! But i can't find my plan! Want to kick start by fast tracking. But can't rememeber it lol. Am on 30 points a day. Started back 2 days ago. Weighing Monday x

If you haven't got the old info, a lot of the 'non-offical' WW apps have the old and new plans on them. I have one I paid about £2 for cos WW don't have a decent android app yet, that has a calculator tracker and food database for the old plan on it, as well as PP.

Back