Pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by lynsdav, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lynsdav

lynsdav Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, i'm hoping someone can help me?
    I have been following WW but have not been going to a class, simply doing it on my own but now i'm finding that all the ww products in the shops now have pro points values on them and i am hugely confused!!
    I've noticed other people asking how many points they should be on and am going to be a pain and ask the same.....plus, i'm hoping someone can explain the do's and dont's to me ie what is the extra 49pp's all about??
    so sorry to take up your time but really hoping you can help me. I am 15st 6lbs, 32 years old and 5 5".
    Huge thanks in advance xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
  4. lynsdav

lynsdav Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great thanks, a good starting place, would you be able to tell me how many pp's i can have?

5. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    I can't I'm sorry, I don't have a ww calculator, just an online member. Sure someone will tho...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.