pro points

I have been using my weeklies, anything from half to all of them plus my daily's and I have lost 9lb in 4 weeks, one of these weeks I sts. Good luck x

I'm exactly the same as above. See why works fr u, I've only ever stayed the same or put on when I've not eaten enough.

I eat every last one plus some extras sometimes and have got to target and managed to stay here for about 5 weeks now. The only times I've gained is if I took a week off! Good luck and experiment to see what works for you x

V jealous of u mrs lmc! My target seems sooooooooo far away. How long did it take u to get there? Did u ever feel like giving up? A big well done to you xxxx

Took me 10 weeks to get there, I've been maintaining and having little losses for 8 weeks now. I was very very determined and it does feel great to be here. Have been finding it okay but have a bit of an off weekend this weekend. Finding it hard to control myself. But its just a blip and I'm sure I'll be grand come Monday. I seem to be lucky enough though that I can stick to 29pp Monday to Friday and take Saturday and Sunday off plan x

Was 13 st 1 lb, I just wanted to get into a healthy weight range, they put that at 11st 10.5lb, so it took me 10 weeks to get there, secretly I really wanted to be 11st 7lb, took me another 2 weeks to get there. Now that I'm 1lb away from 2 stone I want that so probably another week or 2 to get there. Don't know if I'll every be happy!

Back