Pro points

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Hi ladies I want to s t s not loose weight I'm thinking of doing the pro points I have done it b4 how many shall I have ???

I did 48pp a day plus 49pp weeklys, with your free fruit that works out about 2200 cals a day which is about right, I've only put 5lbs on x

thanks girls i have put 2 stone on so far and i was calorie counting but i think i have eaten to much fat in my diet hence y the gain so i am going to do pro points i can handle 2 stone but i dont want to put on any more i put 4 on with charlie and i cant do that again it was a journey and a half to get it off !

i found a weight watcher tracker brand new ( when i fell preggers i brough it and never used it so i am going to write everything down )

im 24 weeks now and having millie at 39 weeks so 15 weeks to sts if i can

x

Not long till Millie arrives you feeling better wiv ur spd, I looked on ebay for pro points pack and they were really expensive so thats why im just calorie counting for now but do agree you need to be carful with calories cos some things are low in calories but high in saturated fat and calories meant to be easier to burn off than fat. Hope you manage to keep your weight gain low x

Thanks hunni I an going to give it a go thankfully I have the we stuff already I can't believe we r not aloud to go to groups as its healthy eating and u can have what u want within reason x

Mine is shooting up I don't even think I been that bad given choc sweets up for lent but it just goes on v quickly had to cancel my gym membership untill September do wont do much excersise boo x

reading this post and being low on my super free foods makes me tempted to dig out my pro points book and give that a whirl ....choices choices

how did you work your points out girls ..im a big girl anyway so i know im allowed a lot of daily points so should i just stick with that or add in extras ?

I did 48 a day plus weeklys works out around 2200cals a day which you should be eating to get all the right nutrition for baby in 3rd tri x

thanks mrs s ...im about a stone heavier now than i was when i weighed in last at weight watchers and i was on 41 then so will follow your advise

I was on 38 before I or pregnant only but 5lbs on but you do need to eat a certain amount to make sure you are getting everything for baby, for me I'm just doing 2000-2300 cals a day, I'm not looking to lose weight just don't want to put on anymore than I have to lol, so if I don't watch what im eating is probably have about 3000 a day easy and I'd end up putting loads of extra weight on that will take forever to get off which I cba doing xx

Thanks hun i have been yo yoing up and down the same 4lb for a while now in total think ive gained 6lb so far ..ive been doing slimming world up untill now but just finding that i sometimes want differnt food witch will be more workable with weight watchers

Ive never done slimmingworld but know the concept of it, I like ww because you can eat whatever you want though! How many weeks are you? I was 30 weeks on Friday and put 5lb on so far, I put 2lb on at 28 week lost it on 29 and STS last week so I know what you mean, think I will be gaining from now on though as your body puts fat down for bf and obviously baby will be putting 5/6lb on too x

im 26 weeks hun ..most weeks i seem to settle at a 2lb gain so far but every so many i seem to shoot up a few more pound then back down again not long after. Im sure we are all gona gain a few pound as we get further on but like you i just dont want to gain to much as i already have about 8 stone to lose when have baby

From pre pregnancy weight I had about 2.5 stone to lose im hoping to keep my weight gain in next 10 weeks to 10-15lbs then I will be around half a stone heavier than when I got pregnant, will have a month off to get settled in with new baby then start doing pro points again x

Back