Progress at last!

Felix

Gold Member
Hey guys. Just a little self indulgent post haha! I lost 3 stone on CD last year after doing it on and off for a few months. Unfortunately I went back to my old ways and put 2 back on! I've been trying for months and months to get back in to CD and kept trying and failing but it seems to have clicked again. I've now lost around a stone, and not long to go until I'm back down to my weight from last year (12 and a half stone). My work trousers last year were a size 14 but i had to buy a 16 because I couldn't do them up anymore! Just tried my size 14's on again and they fit!!! I am ecstatic! Still want to get down to 10 stone, but here's my pic after losing a stone so far :) (before in the black and after in the stripes. Please ignore the mess and the fact you can see my bra through my top haha!) Anyone who has struggled like I have, just keep trying no matter how many times you fall off, we can do it!

Attachments

• image-1951974107.jpg
    image-1951974107.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 439
  • image-1152189539.jpg
    image-1152189539.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 430
aaaaw well done girlie your looking fabulous , def see the difference...so glad its clicked for you again x

Thank you! I am honestly so happy! Once I get back in to the 12 stone region I know I don't have far to go :) yay!!!!

Felix said:
Thank you! I am honestly so happy! Once I get back in to the 12 stone region I know I don't have far to go :) yay!!!!

Well done you.....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back