project: happy, healthy, shiny new me :)

lulu1969

not much to say really, other than im overweight .. approx 15 1/2 and 5ft 4", and because of it i have been really unhappy and have had no life for the last 10 yrs
so the long and short of it that i need to lose a serious amt of weight, and ive decided to join minimins to set some goals and keep me focused. at 43 with 2 young children im no longer prepared to put my health at risk, hidding indoors letting life pass me by.
if i can fit into some funky new clothes rather than the tent tops that appear to have become my signature look, that will be a welcome bonus :)
the other thing that has spurred me on is that im going back to college as a mature student late feb .. as if that wasnt scary enough, im going to be so self conscious about my weight and feel as if everyone is looking at me!
its a bit late now to drop 6 stones lol but at least i'll be slimmer with each new class, and hopefully i can celebrate gaining my qualification with a new outfit that doesnt feature a tent top to hide my bum/tum!! looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Back