Project wedding dress

Mickster

Hi everyone. I am starting this diary to help keep me motivated through quite a long journey!
i have been attempting cd on the red plan as my bmi is over 40 (4 products and a pint of skimmed milk a day). So far I haven't had any success cos I never stick to it. But I have now booked my wedding for September next year and I want to be a slim bride. I have about 8 stone to lose and I want to have lost it by march next year. Then when I start dress shopping I will be at goal weight and not having to worry about dresses being taken in etc.
i am setting myself little targets at the mo to keep me going! I am off to download festival in 5 and a half weeks and I really wanted to have lost 2 stone for it. Won't achieve it now but want to get as close as possible!
Have a great bank holiday everyone! I'm off to work x

Lets do this together. I pledge to be 100% honest at all times n will record any blips but vow to continue until I reach my goal weight xx

We can do it Hun. I managed my first day 100% so on the way now. Day 2 is always no problem though! Got a busy day so hopefully keep distracted and enjoy the nice weather! Hope your weigh in goes well. Im sure you'll still have a good loss even with the blip. Good luck xxx

Well that's day 2 done. This is normally my demon day where I end up giving up! But I got through it intact so off to bed now x

Well done on staying strong. Remember why you are doing this xx

Another good day. Took my little boy swimming and we went to Tesco. So much temptation I nearly gave in!! But got through it and off to bed now. How about you?

Hey Mickster, I have a big event around same time as your download festival,
want another buddy to 'fess up to and boast when you have a good day ?
foxyx

Mickster....u are a bit quiet. How has ur week been going x

Back