Propoints in Indian food?

Given the discrepancies, I'd take everything with a pinch of salt to be honest... which sucks because it means you can't eat out with any kind of confidence!!

I would assume the biryani is higher because it includes rice?
I too have had a run in with WW and both my colleague and I have emailed them and are awaiting a reply. We bought the cookbooks recently because they were on offer and now can't use them on PP
The nutritional information listed is inadequate to repoint them so we asked what was being done. We have been told that they have conversions for 'many' of the cookbooks. We have asked for them to be sent to us and if we get them will post them.

Apparently the cook book conversions are on the weightwatchers website, but i cant find them anywhere
(im a standard meeting member so i can't log into the esource part of the website, so it might be there? )

Apparently the cook book conversions are on the weightwatchers website, but i cant find them anywhere
(im a standard meeting member so i can't log into the esource part of the website, so it might be there? )

There's the link Weight Watchers Cookbooks

That's got 3 cookbooks converted - Just for Me, Quick & Easy and the Pizza Pasta one.

Oh, and my leader said that she had a handout/leaflet with the Fabulous & Filling ones, but I don't have that book so I didn't get the leaflet - Ask your leader if she can get hold of that for ya :)

I checked this out with my leader tonight and she confirmed that the point values in the new ProPoint Eating Out Guide (not the little pocket handout for our folders) are correct so if you fancy a curry you better have plenty of your weekly PP allowance left!!! Unfortunately I forgot to ask about the points in Chinese or Italian etc but prob best to err on the side of caution and go with the higher values in the Eating Out Guide.

Back