Pros & Cons... Ex Easy V Original & Green

Geeantee

Hi all
i'm 'old' school red n green, but really want to do ex easy??
I'm currently doing SW online but they have no forum and am so glad this is here:)
so... The debate?

i'm not a huge meat fan, chicken and fish mainly, but used to do red and green days, but you can have 2 HE's and B's right? And eat pretty much want and when you want within the free foods list?

So, ExEasy you can mix the 2 plans, I'm thinking chicken n SW chips, pasta n salmon....but, you have to have salad/fruit super free with every meal, no snacking in between apart from super free and less healthy extras???

so the question I'm pondering, which really is easier and more flexible/sustainable ...????
any thoughts please would be greatly appreciated

geeantee x

I also prefer green & red days, but do have the occasional EE day, but I do love my fruit & veg so it's easy for me to add 1/3 superfree.

That said if I'm having a green & want say chips with my chicken/fish I'll do swede chips or butternut squash instead, or I've now found a new favourite veg roasted cauli, yummy definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it before.

Hi all
i'm not a huge meat fan, chicken and fish mainly, but used to do red and green days, but you can have 2 HE's and B's right? And eat pretty much want and when you want within the free foods list?

So, ExEasy you can mix the 2 plans, I'm thinking chicken n SW chips, pasta n salmon....but, you have to have salad/fruit super free with every meal, no snacking in between apart from super free and less healthy extras???

x

The third superfree is recommended on all three plans now and you can actually eat free foods for snacks when doing EE. Go for the plan that fits best with your lifestyle. You don;t have to stick to the one plan all the time either, you could mix and match. Do EE on those days you want to eat meat/fish and green the rest of the time x

I'm very old school too and prefer red and green. That said, I do the occasional EE as sometimes it just nice to be a bit more relaxed with free foods, without having to use a he b for potatoes on a red and meat on a green. I also love all veg and so it's no hardship eating plenty of superfree but sometimes circumstances just don't allow.
Personally I think it's good to mix it up to ensure you are getting a varied diet.....

Back