Protective over my food LOL

hexe

I have noticed that I am going back to basic instincts of late. Grilled some chicken breast, hid (!) it in the fridge you use in my salad later and my OH found it and ate it. Ooooh the drama! Made myself a nice bowl of cherries, peaches and strawberries and my DS found it and ate it - oooohh another drama. I feel I am getting overprotective over my food, my family is not on SW, can eat what they want and still "steal" my bait. My family calls me the "tigress" now, as it's dangerous to steal "my" food. How rude! hahaha :D

Haha sounds like my workplace. Write your name on everything! haha

It is essential to get family members properly trained at an early stage. When I was married (live alone now - what bliss!!) my husband would never dream of taking anything from the fridge without checking with me first, in case it was something needed for a particular meal or recipe!

Tigress is quite polite actually. God forbid if anyone eats 'my' food, my family think I'm a right dragon :dragon:

Well, the "tigress" was one of the tamer ones LOL. Have you ever watched Grimm? I think "Hexenbiest" is the one they eventually settled for Hexenbiest - Grimm Wiki.
Things I've got to put up with :angeldevil:

Back