Proud of me

Busy_mam

3 stone award, target and class Miss Slinky winner

I'm so chuffed:D

Well done - are you at your goal now?

congratulations :happy096: , theres plenty of good news on here at the minute, which I have to say for someone like me is very inspiring.

OMG!! COngratulations to you!!! From your stats you lost all that in what, 5 months??? What's your secret? Red, green, EE? Do tell!

OMG!! COngratulations to you!!! From your stats you lost all that in what, 5 months??? What's your secret? Red, green, EE? Do tell!

In my sats 13 stone is the weight I was after my son was born my sig is SW it has been 21 weeks from the night I started, I only do green days My target was 9s 9.5 I'm currently .5 below that:D It averages out at 2lb per week. I think the secret is know the plan and if you go off get back on, I've still had my takeaways, my chocolate and my wine just a lot less than before:angel09:

In my sats 13 stone is the weight I was after my son was born my sig is SW it has been 21 weeks from the night I started, I only do green days My target was 9s 9.5 I'm currently .5 below that:D It averages out at 2lb per week. I think the secret is know the plan and if you go off get back on, I've still had my takeaways, my chocolate and my wine just a lot less than before:angel09:

Awww thanks for sharing. My former SWC used to swear by green days, she used to say a jacket potato had fewer calories and fat than a piece of salmon lol.
Congratulations once again!!

Back