Proud of myself tonight!

philly_x

My sister had lots of friends round for a pizza tonight, there was pizza everywhere and tones left over! amist all this I made myself a free chicken noodle miso soup! Then I was reading my low syn snack book and saw milky way little stars and thought id give those a go since I fancied something sweet, went down to the shop and got a few, put them in the freezer, then realised that the packet was 3x bigger than the pack in the book! I nearly went to eat it, but decided that because im saving for the weekend I shouldnt, so I sat myself down with a nice toffee mullerlight instead...proud!!!! =D =D

You should be!! I would be v proud!! Perhaps you could distribute Milky Way Stars into mini bags yourself so you have a few a day as a treat instead of downing the whole pack (like I would be so tempted to once I started!!)X

yeah I'm going to have to weigh them out or something...theres no way I could just eat a few out of the packet! x

Well done!! Doesn't it feel so good to polish your halo when you know you have managed to successfully navigate a situation that once would have been a massive diet sabotage? Remember that feeling next time your tempted to pack it all in!

yeah your so right! the world didnt end after I didnt have any of that food! If anything I felt better! I've run out of mullerlights now tho lol! Need to get some more asap!! x

Well done you.

Back