ummm i love that v8 stuff good decision. xxx

three cheese coleslaw and salad
Tomato ketchup flavour crisps (class!)
Twirl!!

Dinner -
Haggis
Buttery neeps and tatties
Hubby's home-made tiramisu

I would like to order the above to be delivered asap ;) it's all dukan friendly - right? :D....as for the cereal and fruit, y'can keep that :p far too healthy lol x

Snapadoodle!!!!!

Currently in bed gahhhhhhh fooooddddd I need uuuuuu

5:30 am - alarm
5:31 am - wee and weigh
5:33 am - hot buttered toast with marmite, because I UPPING well can!

Yee ha :D

P x

Hello lady p,

Sneaking over here to catch up with your diary, after I read Mon's yesterday. Sounds like you ladies are juddering along just fine!

I'm going to try adf one of these days,either Juddd or 5/2, but I need to do that on a day I haven't baked muffins, as they are the first thing on my mind when I wake up!

I guess I just need to calculate the calories and see if I'm still allowed. Have you really given them up now that u r on Juddd?

Cx

Dukanista said:
Hello lady p,

Sneaking over here to catch up with your diary, after I read Mon's yesterday. Sounds like you ladies are juddering along just fine!

I'm going to try adf one of these days,either Juddd or 5/2, but I need to do that on a day I haven't baked muffins, as they are the first thing on my mind when I wake up!

I guess I just need to calculate the calories and see if I'm still allowed. Have you really given them up now that u r on Juddd?

Cx

Hey Caro

Good to see you! :D

You don't need to give up your muffins, any and every food is allowed in JUDDD!

Loving the flexibility and sociability of this plan. For 4 days out of every 7, I'm not on a 'diet' and that is amazing for me. Not going *particularly* overboard on my UP days either (well, a little sometimes but it's settling down as the novelty factor wears off).

Highly recommend it C. Dukan certainly works as a weight zapper but, in all honesty, I would NEVER have managed Conso and Stab for life. Maybe, just maybe, I can manage this ....

Much love
P x

excellent idea i love v8, will have to trek and get some of that for my fridge.
have a fab day pauline x

5:30 am - alarm
5:31 am - wee and weigh
5:33 am - hot buttered toast with marmite, because I UPPING well can!

Yee ha :D

P x

Oooooh sounds good, haven't had good hot buttered toast in a while, which reminds me of the home baked onion and balsamic vinegar bread I have downstairs.... will have to have it for my lunch. Glad it is an UP day...

Dukan certainly works as a weight zapper but, in all honesty, I would NEVER have managed Conso and Stab for life. Maybe, just maybe, I can manage this ....

Just having a catch up Pol, and this is one of my big fears. Starting out I never took into account stab for life or even conso for that matter and it's not looking so attractive to me any more! And as a few others have commented, stab is not just eat whatever and do a PP Thursday for the rest of your life.
I'm still just in a sort of limbo for now, think I've put on a pound or two in water (or beer? not sure:D) and after the trauma with the dog yesterday I'm not ready to commit to anything just yet (so far just happy my knees have stopped shaking :)).

Mainly I think losing around a pound a week on this diet would be way less frustrating than dukaning with the same results :) Cheers for now love

Not posting on your own diary Pol, pshaw. I'm having a freaking record day on here, been lurking and posting my brains out since morning. I should get a life, but maybe I'll start looking Monday, too tired now with all the excitement of the week so better just hang on to the one I've got for now :) You up or down today?

CheeseGirl said:
Not posting on your own diary Pol, pshaw. I'm having a freaking record day on here, been lurking and posting my brains out since morning. I should get a life, but maybe I'll start looking Monday, too tired now with all the excitement of the week so better just hang on to the one I've got for now :) You up or down today?

Down today .... in more ways than one! William's a bit under the weather so we're having a snuggly, do nothing day. Early (very early!) night methinks :D

You have been busy on here today missus, good, keeping out of mischief! ;)

P x

Ooh, poor William. I'm sure that with mommy close by his side he's feeling much better :) Even when I was 40 and down with a cold or flu I always felt better when I had mom on the line to comfort me, and even better when I could snuggle with her - just her patting my hair made me feel 100% better! :) Enjoy your evening then, hope something good's on the telly :)

P you are a wonderous and fantabulous mummy. Hope ur lil man is better soon xxx

Ps i had a cuddle in bed with my mama on our holibobs. The need for them never really goes!

Back