P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Okay, so it's my first DD at the office ... hope my colleagues can get some work done over the sound of my growling stomach! ;)

Feel seriously fat after my UP weekend and I'm *thinking* about not weighing-in tomorrow and leaving it until I've been JUDDDering for one month. That would be interesting, huh?

Have a great day, everyone. I'm about to get off the train and walk to work in the rain - I have no coat and my umbrella is on my desk, so I will mostly be resembling a drowned (hungry! ;)) rat for the rest of the day ... ;)

P x

Oh P I would like to try the month thing but I am so useless with the scales, the only way I would manage it is if I get hubby to take the scales to work. Hope your first working DD is not to bad. And you are a beautiful drowned and hungry rat today my lovely remember that. Who's looking after W when you're working?

well done on attempting to stay away from the scales for a month, think thats what i need to do, im moaning about my DD losses already on week 2!! a monthly weigh-in would prob have more of an impact as theres bound to be a loss whereas some weeks if you stay the same, it can get frustrating.

hope u have a good DD! x

passionflower said:
Oh P I would like to try the month thing but I am so useless with the scales, the only way I would manage it is if I get hubby to take the scales to work. Hope your first working DD is not to bad. And you are a beautiful drowned and hungry rat today my lovely remember that. Who's looking after W when you're working?

Ha, thanks Mon - seriously drowned!!

Kev has hidden the scales in the loft already, as I'm a daily weigher usually ....

W goes to nursery 3 days a week - absolutely loves it :D

Have a great day

P x

lumpyandbumpy said:
well done on attempting to stay away from the scales for a month, think thats what i need to do, im moaning about my DD losses already on week 2!! a monthly weigh-in would prob have more of an impact as theres bound to be a loss whereas some weeks if you stay the same, it can get frustrating.

hope u have a good DD! x

Thanks Lumpy! Just trying to pre-empt hie to avoid my 'this isn't working, might as well give in now' mentality which could read it's ugly head if there isn't a positive result tomorrow.

Have a great day too :D

P x

Hi, just popping by to subscribe.
Feeling your pain on the scales front, I may only be on day 4 but I love this diet (even on a DD!) and I don't want anything the scales may or may not say to ruin that. If you decide not to weigh tomorrow maybe take your measurements to see how you're getting on...and so we can be nosey! :D X

Not having the scales for a month would be my idea of hell..... I have to weigh every day, I am addicted. When the batteries went in the scales and I couldn't weigh for a week, I was distraught.... lol

That's me as well Linda. hate I am so addicted to them
P how's the day at the office going?

Nowt wrong with a bit of coke on a DD Pauline, its what kept me so long on Dukan hardly drunk it since I stopped(but that's cos I was stuffing myself with chocolate ). Glad is going ok for you, I just sat out a big tummy rumble, waiting for hubs to get home so we can eat !!!!!!!!!!!

Right that's the DD done, hurrah!

The New Covent Garden soup was really filling, will definitely be having that again :D

Another magic down day bites the dust! Roll on Tuesday :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1494925022.jpg
    image-1494925022.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 70
Paulinegin said:
Right that's the DD done, hurrah!

The New Covent Garden soup was really filling, will definitely be having that again :D

Another magic down day bites the dust! Roll on Tuesday :D

P x

I had soup just now. On my up day of all days. Lush x

oooh I love that Covent Garden soup as well, and naughty girl cannot stay away from chocolate not even on a DD tsuk tsuk.

Back