P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin

Gold Member
Righty ho, my lovely fresh start begins tomorrow and I'm VERY excited (yes, I know, I need to get out more ;)).

Off to Leicester shortly to meet a friend for lunch, then swinging by the supermarket to do a full shop. This will be great because:

a. I won't have my little Muncher with me, crashing the trolley into people and adding random things to the shopping ;)
b. I can buy real food for my UP days with nothing off limits! :D
c. I'm looking forward to the challenge of making Down Days fresh and enjoyable. Okay, okay, I did say *challenge*! :)

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm going to take my measurements too - this isn't something that I've ever done before, but I've noted Jo's observations that her body is changing faster than the scales are moving. Sounds good to me! :D

I am a scales-tart and religiously weigh myself every day (have done for years!) so I've asked my husband to hide them after I've weighed in tomorrow and then not let me have them again until next Tuesday morning, no matter how much I beg and plead!! Going cold turkey on the scales will, without doubt, be the hardest part of my week, my friends!

Down days are to be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. To quote Hard-Fi, I'll be "living for the weekend"! ;)

Wish me luck ....!

P x

GOOD LUCK lovely P !!! I am so glad we're starting this I really had the most amazing day yesterday in terms of how relaxed I was around food and I am sure you will love it to. Have fun shopping for treats hugs xx

Good luck to you ..... I started a few days ago and I am really enjoying it!

X

Good luck!! I am starting tomorrow too (well taking my weight and having an upday as meeting a friend for lunch) so may e starting on Wednesday lol xx

Good luck to you! I know what you mean about weighing everyday! It's hard to resist! X

Good luck!! I am starting tomorrow too (well taking my weight and having an upday as meeting a friend for lunch) so may e starting on Wednesday lol xx

Hi Cai, starting today with an UP day .... they're all part of the "diet" too you know :D

Enjoy your lunch

P x

Crikey, way too many calories today ... good job I'm not counting them, huh?! ;)

Should keep me well fed for my first Down Day tomorrow! :D

Onwards and downwards!

P x

Paulinegin said:
Crikey, way too many calories today ... good job I'm not counting them, huh?! ;)

Should keep me well fed for my first Down Day tomorrow! :D

Onwards and downwards!

P x

Snap snap and snap!!! X

Paulinegin said:
LOVE it, Cai!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, fellow Down Day Virgin :D

P x

Well it's been a while size I have been a virgin to anything, especially food related lol :)

I'm weirdly excited about it!! X

Okay, so I start my first Down Day trapped in the house with a Poorly Bubba and Disney Junior TV on loop!! AARRRGH.

Bring it on, I can take the pressure and I W-I-L-L N-O-T C-R-A-C-K!! ;)

P x

Oh no!! P that's not good poor little Will what's up with him? you can do this!!!

Morning Pauline, I know that feeling very well hun I never know whats going on in the world my day is filled with Mickey, Justin Fletcher and Disney tween programmes lol x Stay strong and drink plenty, I use a large portion of my DD cals on skimmed milk, 500 mls to be exact, I don't always use it all but what helps me get through the day is my big Eeyore mug filled with tea and coffee, so just do whatever works for you. I have a Will too he is 6 x Hope yours is better soon xx

Back