P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
Morning lovelies

Just checking in from a very wet and windy Southport!! Don't care though as my boys are with me :D

Hope you're all having a good week. I have forgotten how to do down days (whoops ;)), oh well, it's a marathon not a sprint!

P x

Hi

Glad you're having a good time despite the weather! Forget about dieting - this is part of life so enjoy it :) xx

Enjoy Pauline x

Yes yes i am talking to u even though you are not here! Quite simply i don't want u to forget me ;-)

Hope the weather is improving and gone from raining cats and dogs to raining hamsters and gerbils!
Enjoy ur holibob treats.
Miss u! Xxx

Hello gorgeous ladies

I'm back! Rusty from the rain, wrinkled from the laughs, fat from the carbs. Ha, well, two out of three ain't bad!! ;)

William starts his new pre-school tomorrow morning, so we came back from Prison Pontins one day early (thank the Lord!). Kev and I have decided that we're still "on holiday" though so after pre-school, we're all off to Jamie's Italian for a big old feast and some mega cocktails. Saturday is a friend's leaving party and Sunday is "one more day of our stretched out holiday" so I plan (if that's the right word!) to start my DDs again on Monday. Ha, I am seriously PANTS at this dieting malarky and I really kid you not when I say that my belly is ENORMOUS!!!! ;)

On a positive note though, we called into Manchester on our way home to see my best-friend-in-the-world-ever (who is also William's Godfather) and we finally met his significant other (or "'im indoors") as he calls him. Well, 'im indoors is handsome, funny, chatty, loving, kind, intelligent and (CL and Alex) ... can cook! Eek, girlfriends, it's true!! And .... ta da .... he has some brothers!! Now girls, click this link to sign up to "P's dating agency ...." ;)

Much love, it's good to be back :D

P x

Welcome back
Enjoy Jamie's ........yummy and enjoy the cocktails
It's my plan to work my way through the whole cocktail menu. Not in one go mind!

It is ALL a out stretching out holibobs! I was on hol until 7.59 the day i went back!! Make the mist of it and enjoy my little babushka!
Ahhh little w is off to school! Cute pics for us to 'aaah' over please!

Fab re ur friend and his amazeballs bit of stuff. Fabber still re his bruders!! Now, how r we going to arrange this dating circle of madness?!! ;-)

Glad ur back missus, ur gang missed you xxx

Paulinegin said:
Well, 'im indoors is handsome, funny, chatty, loving, kind, intelligent and (CL and Alex) ... can cook! Eek, girlfriends, it's true!! And .... ta da .... he has some brothers!! Now girls, click this link to sign up to "P's dating agency ...." ;)

Much love, it's good to be back :D

P x

I'm in P... Where do I sign :) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Fab re ur friend and his amazeballs bit of stuff. Fabber still re his bruders!! Now, how r we going to arrange this dating circle of madness?!! ;-)

Glad ur back missus, ur gang missed you xxx

I think a night out in Manchester for all us ladies and the brothers is called for ;-) xxx

Or me :-( Humph! Altho A we are fine and dandy without them atm eh?! Xx

yoga84 said:
Thanks P - you are obviously included in the fabulous statement :-D xx

Can i have an invite to brum land please? We can all meet up and be fabulous together! Preferably over food and vino! And then we'll go running lol x

Caroline_Louise said:
Can i have an invite to brum land please? We can all meet up and be fabulous together! Preferably over food and vino! And then we'll go running lol x

Yes you can :-D A girly lunch would be fabulous :-D We need to set a date??! Xx

yoga84 said:
Yes you can :-D A girly lunch would be fabulous :-D We need to set a date??! Xx

We doooo! Goddam work getting in the way of week day lunching! Unless either of u get time off during school hols? X

Back