P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

I guess by the amount of children I have you can guess I like the practising too.... :ashamed0005:..... have fun with that P.... lol :candledinner:

Glad you survived the onslaught though....

Ooooooooo I new romances, I'm such a saddo with no life obviously :)

Paulinegin said:
It's always difficult over dinner anyway, you might get stabbed in the bum by a fork! ;)

P x

I ladies are actual pure filth! My poor innocent 26 year old mind!!! Xx

Hi Pauline, I will be keeping everything crossed for you and hope it all works out this time around x

Aww. Babies. I feel too old for a third. My 3yo wants me to have another one just so he can have the boobie milk! We have a book I got for DS1 when I was pregnant - There's A House Inside My Mummy - and he wants to read it all the time. *gulp*

No hardcore dieting for you tho missy.

Dear Eve and Cara

Thank you :D Not sure I've ever done 'hardcore dieting' in my life though, Cara - unfortunately!! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning lovelies

I have left the house and when I get home tonight the step-monsters will be gone! Huzzah :D To be fair, it's not been too bad and they did have a rotten day yesterday as they had to take baby Jamie to the hospital (all fine now though).

One thing all three of us (Kev, Bubba and me) are agreed on though, is how nice it's been having a baby in the house. Yep, even through the many and varied screaming bits! ;) So much so that we're once more going to try and add to our brood .... now, calm down girls because this won't be plain sailing. I'm getting on a bit (sigh ;)) and I've had three miscarriages in the last 18 months but, no pain no gain and we've got our eyes set firmly on the prize! Woo hoo, anyway we'll have fun trying ;)

UUD day for me today and I have got the most amazeballs 'leftovers salad' for lunch today - salady stuff plus egg, cheese, oven chips and sage & onion stuffing. BRILLIANT! :D Will take a photo when I'm just about to tuck in at my desk.

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL this week. I have been reading all your diaries though and normal service will hopefully be resumed now :D

Have a super, duper day and wrap up warm ... it's brass monkeys out there! :D

P x

Hey gorgeous I know we are gabbing on my diary but fingers and toes and bingo wings crossed for you with the baby plans :) much love xxx

Back