P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Hey P, still on the juddering, hope its going ok for you. Hope all goes well on the baby front hun xx

Practise, practise and more practice.........good luck trying xxx hope it happens soon for you and mr.p xxx

What Sidd said :) x

Are you setting up a diary on Juddd CG? :)

Today is my up day - so tomorrow we starve :D (not literally but y'know) xx

p.s. Hola Senora P! xx

Three, two, one and P's back in the room!

Had a really big wobble at the weekend as JUDDD isn't working for me or, to be more accurate, I'm not JUDDDing properly. Telling an obese 43 year old (who's been obese for 43 years) to eat normally is like telling a fat woman to step away from the cakes ... literally! ;)

Anyway, a lot of soul searching later and my head is in the right place again. I'm going to PLAN and COUNT my up days ... not ideal and I know the JUDDD purists will shout at me but seriously, if I want to stay here (and I do), then I need to get the plan to work for me :)

Weigh in is now Saturday mornings and I will, repeat, I will nail this! Grrrr, bring it ON! :D

Have a fabulous day everyone - UUD for me :D

P x

Good luck P. Even planned up days on JUDDD are good days. It's not so bad planning when you can basically include whatever food you like :) x

Good morning lovely.

Sorry to hear things aren't running smoothly, but as you well know, I totally understand as I have zero self control when being told i can eat anything!
I think ur idea to plan and count is excellent as sometimes we truly don't realise the nutritional value of stuff, and then wonder why we r fat! Just an idea but when I did manage to lose a crap load on judddd, i counted brekkie lunch and snacks, and then pit aside 1000 cals for a non-counted dinner/treats?

Anyhoo, i wish u all the luck in the universe with this P, and always here for random musings xxx

I P I know how you feel but if cc on your UP days works for you then dooo it!! you might just need to do it for a little while just to get back into to the swing of things.

Juddd is becoming well known for doing what works for you, just gotta figure that bit out. Good luck x

Glad to see you have your head sorted out..... thats a very important part. I started counting my UP days too, not weekends, but weekday ones, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. I am finding that eating hardly any carbs on a DD seems to be doing it though. Good luck.

Had a really big wobble at the weekend as JUDDD isn't working for me or, to be more accurate, I'm not JUDDDing properly. Telling an obese 43 year old (who's been obese for 43 years) to eat normally is like telling a fat woman to step away from the cakes ... literally! ;)

Anyway, a lot of soul searching later and my head is in the right place again. I'm going to PLAN and COUNT my up days ... not ideal and I know the JUDDD purists will shout at me but seriously, if I want to stay here (and I do), then I need to get the plan to work for me :)

Weigh in is now Saturday mornings and I will, repeat, I will nail this! Grrrr, bring it ON! :D

P x

Great post P :) as I think I wrote elsewhere, at least figuring this stuff out early doors with Juddd means we can address it and set a good course forwards :)

Onwards and DOWNWARDS :) enjoy your UUD ! x

I thought I was on the wrong diary page then, Lotto & CG both deflected :( off to find out what's going on

Pauline, im supporting you from over in Dukan. Like we said were all on the same journey just different roads. As long as we find a way to reach our destination....thats the goal. Keep smiling and positive...your my happy bone xxx

Paulinegin said:

P x

Hi P

You are in exactly the same place as I was last week! And I had to do done serious thinking about whether JUDDDD was right for me... In the end, as you know, I decided that even controlled up days were better than none at all on other diets!!

So now I've got two lots of DDDs, two very controlled UDs on Wednesday & Sunday and a real UD on Saturdays - first week if this lost 3 pounds :-D So it does work and can still fit nicely into life... Just have to find what fits for you :) x

I KNOW you can do this Hun :-D You are an amazing, strong and beautiful woman who can do anything you set your mind too :) xx

Some perfect advice from the lovely ladies here P! I agree with CG re the diet 'head' thing. I found mine late Sun night and can't really explain it, just new I had and that i would stick to this. Something just has to click. Sounds like ur all geared up and sorted now though m'girl :-D xxx

Back