Puddings Pudding ideas needed please :-)

lizilee

Hey im making a pudding for mothers day and need something slimmingworld friendly. Any ideas
Thanks in advance
X

Hi. You probably have a plan now, but I'm going to make the apple puffs from this months magazine. Made them a few weeks ago and they were great.

OMG!!! I did the lemon half syn cake today!!!!!!! BLOODY GOOOORGEOUS!!!! Nicest yer BY FAR! Like a lemon meringue cakey type thing! <image003.jpg> 4 eggs separated 1 tub of quark 1 tsp baking powder (1/2 syn) 5 tbsp sweetner 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 3 tbsp fromage frais I lemon Plus Syn free lemon curd (see second recipe) dead easy! Preheat oven to 180c gas 4 and line with baking parchment 2 sandwich tins, spray with frylight Whisk the egg whites in one bowl untill they reach soft peak stage In another bowl whisk together the yolks, 4 tbsp sweetener, half the tub of quark, baking powder and the vanilla extract, plus the juice and zest of half a lemon, then whisk in half the egg whites Fold in the remaining egg whites with a metal spoon Tip mixture into two sandwich tins Bake in the oven untill well risen and golden, approx 20 minutes. it will sink when you take it out Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out and cool completely Meanwhile take the other half of the quark, and mix with 1tbsp sweetener and fromage frais, plus the juice of the other half lemon and half if the remaining zest (keep a bit back for sprinkling on the top) Spread Syn Free lemon Curd thickly onto the bottom cake and then half the cream, place the other cake on top and put them rest of the cream mixture on top and decorate with remaining lemon zest. Chill in fridge for an hour then DIVE IN!!!! You won't be sorry!

And for the syn free lemon curd

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/218636-syn-free-lemon-curd.html

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1812500024.jpg
    image-1812500024.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 178
Back