Puddings Pudding ideas needed!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by willskd, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. willskd

willskd Member

Could anybody recommend some desserts that are low in syns? I have tried the muller lights as they are syn free but find them a bit bland and boring. I love ice creams and eclairs!!!!! Somebody please help!!!! Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't tend to eat a pudding, if I fancy a sweet treat I have curly wurly, hot chocolate (highlights), alpen light bars or hi-five bars. I'm sure someone will have lots of ideas, for me they all seem to have loads of ingredients and I like quick and easy lol!

Last edited: 24 January 2014
  4. willskd

willskd Member

Curly wurly is good idea. Not gone too quickly either!!! My downfall are desserts!!! They're just too nice!!!!!!
    Thanks off the feedback! :)

5. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - From Home
  6. willskd

willskd Member

7. Texty_F

Texty_F Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(21.38%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cake in a mug - 1 options sachet, 1 egg, 4 tbsps sweetener mixed together in a cup, microwave for 1.5 mins. A little rubbery but nice with fruit or a yogurt.

Home made rice pudding - pudding rice in a pan add cold water and boil (as you would savoury rice) when all the water is practically absorbed add sweetener and vanilla essence, makes a nice dessert with fruit also. I sometimes transfer mine to a dish, add my hex of milk and place in the oven on 200 degrees to make a firmer pudding with a little crispy skin on top, nice with a tsp of Jam if you can spare an odd syn

8. willskd

willskd Member

Wow!! Liking the cake in mug idea - quick too!!! Will try that one!!! Thank you!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.