Extra Easy Pudding on Extra Easy?

Muffindoll

Hi everyone,
I have been recently trying EE and I am trying to make sure I have 1/3 superfree with my meals but yesterday I had a thought.
I was making tea and realised that I hadn't used my A choice yet and thought it would be nice to use the A choice to have rice pudding after my tea. I didn't have it in the end as I wasn't sure I should.
I hade made sure that I had enough veg with my tea to make up 1/3 of it but If I'd had the rice pudding there would have been no superfree with it and I wouldn't have been able to fit in any fruit as I would have just been too full.
Do you think its best just to save things like rice pudding for green days only or would it have been ok?
Thanks

I personally think this would be ok. My C says that as long as your food intake during the day is 1/3 superfree then you should see a loss.

The way that I would look at having the rice pudding is that i use my A choice every day on milk in my tea but I dont have anything superfree with it,

As long as you use the milk allowance for your Hex it should be free, but if its not being used as that its 2 syns per 28g on all plans for home made rice pudding.

I'm going to sound really dim here - I looked at Mullerice and they are syned very high (too high to make it worthwhile), but I'd never really considered homemade rice pudding before - it's basically rice, milk and sweetner, so that would be free then, right?? :D

Yes Sparky it would be free providing you were using the milk as a HEA. :)

You could also make your own mullerice by cooking up some normal rice with sweetener, then adding it to a muller light. saves on using the milk too.

Thanks everyone.
I was just worried that although for my main meal I was having 1/3 superfree, but by the time I'd added rice for rice pudding, I wasn't having 1/3 anymore.
I suppose though when I think about it, I would very rarely do this as I don't often have enough milk left to make something like that as it usually all gone in drinks, so I suppose having less than 1/3 superfree for 1 meal is ok.
My consultant also seems to say of you have 1/3 overall throughout the day then its fine, but other consultants seem to say that 1/3 superfree should always be included in meals.
Thanks guys - I didn't have the rice pudding the other day, but I might have it today now after tea. mmmmmmm

You guys are so kind and helpful x

Back