Extra Easy Pudding on Extra Easy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Muffindoll, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    I have been recently trying EE and I am trying to make sure I have 1/3 superfree with my meals but yesterday I had a thought.
    I was making tea and realised that I hadn't used my A choice yet and thought it would be nice to use the A choice to have rice pudding after my tea. I didn't have it in the end as I wasn't sure I should.
    I hade made sure that I had enough veg with my tea to make up 1/3 of it but If I'd had the rice pudding there would have been no superfree with it and I wouldn't have been able to fit in any fruit as I would have just been too full.
    Do you think its best just to save things like rice pudding for green days only or would it have been ok?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally think this would be ok. My C says that as long as your food intake during the day is 1/3 superfree then you should see a loss.

The way that I would look at having the rice pudding is that i use my A choice every day on milk in my tea but I dont have anything superfree with it,

4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

As long as you use the milk allowance for your Hex it should be free, but if its not being used as that its 2 syns per 28g on all plans for home made rice pudding.

5. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to sound really dim here - I looked at Mullerice and they are syned very high (too high to make it worthwhile), but I'd never really considered homemade rice pudding before - it's basically rice, milk and sweetner, so that would be free then, right?? :D

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes Sparky it would be free providing you were using the milk as a HEA. :)

You could also make your own mullerice by cooking up some normal rice with sweetener, then adding it to a muller light. saves on using the milk too.

7. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone.
    I was just worried that although for my main meal I was having 1/3 superfree, but by the time I'd added rice for rice pudding, I wasn't having 1/3 anymore.
    I suppose though when I think about it, I would very rarely do this as I don't often have enough milk left to make something like that as it usually all gone in drinks, so I suppose having less than 1/3 superfree for 1 meal is ok.
    My consultant also seems to say of you have 1/3 overall throughout the day then its fine, but other consultants seem to say that 1/3 superfree should always be included in meals.
    Thanks guys - I didn't have the rice pudding the other day, but I might have it today now after tea. mmmmmmm

You guys are so kind and helpful x

8. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well to be honest do what works for you. Do it, if it doesnt work, dont do it anymore :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.