Pussycat Dolls This Sunday

Sherry2k

Baby got Back!
:giveup:

How do I get through that concert without feeling like I've been hit by the fat and cellulite ridden stick??? :8855:

They're all so skinny, toned and just blinkin gorgeous - makes me sick!

Terrible thing, envy. :D

:giveup:

How do I get through that concert without feeling like I've been hit by the fat and cellulite ridden stick??? :8855:

They're all so skinny, toned and just blinkin gorgeous - makes me sick!

Terrible thing, envy. :D

Totally know how you feel! Keep thinking that we're gonna be like that soon ;) And ENJOY! xx

I know how you feel. MTV makes me feel completely sh*t!!! :D

Take the positive out of it and use it as motivation - think "thats going to be me in a little while" - cos its VERY possible with a bit of determination.

Above all - ENJOY!! am so jealous.. love them.

...and I am sure there are things about you that they don't have...that if only they knew you, they would be jealous of you! (or am I just deluding myself here....:D)

They are all unfeasibly gorgeous though. It shouldn't be allowed to be that talented and pretty.

...and I am sure there are things about you that they don't have...that if only they knew you, they would be jealous of you! (or am I just deluding myself here....:D)

They are all unfeasibly gorgeous though. It shouldn't be allowed to be that talented and pretty.

really though, the only talented one is the one that sings.. the rest just sing in the background and mime along.. they're a bit fake..

they might be gorgeous but I bet behind the scenes i bet at least one of them is miserable that they have to watch what they eat to stay so skinny!

hope you have a lovely time anyway Sherry! x

Back