Putting ON weight????

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Just a bit concerned, my DH weighed me this morning and he said i had actually put ON Weight!!!!! :cry:

Now i am doing SS 100%....nothing passes me lips that isnt allowed, so this terrifies me!

I usually weigh in on a thursday with my CDC so this isnt out of character for me to get weighed this morning, (i'm getting weighed sat becuase of new job) so i have done a week on it so to put weight on is devistating me...like you would not believe!

I do have to occassionally take some tablets to help me "go" so not sure if i'm just bunged up at the moment, but for someone who has lost weight relatively fast, i'm now dreading weigh in on saturday as i'm going to need a miracle to lose 4lbs this week! :( (not being ungrateful just going on previous weigh in's!)

Its not totm either so i have no explination for it!

Anyone that can help/calm me i will be eternally grateful to you as i'm really winding myself up now! :(

Thanks

xxxx

Well first off unless you regularly weigh on the same scales you don't know how accurate they are-my scales at home weigh me 1lb lighter than my CDC but because I use them regularly I know if I'm losing or not.The second thing is that our bodies are just plain weird-a few weeks ago I STS despite sticking to it 100%...the week after I lost 6lbs.

Just hang in there Liz, it will work itself out. Most people who sts or go up a little take it off the following week plus more. Be strong and dont get disheartened. you cant give up now and CD really does work. Forget the scales, your losing fat!!

Jyour losing fat!!

Absolutely. You can't help but lose fat on this diet. It's impossible if you are 100%.

It's just some water weight. hang in there. It'll sort itself out :cool:

Back