PUTTING THE WEIGHT BACK ON

Hi everyone. I'm scared to eat again in case I put the weight i've lost back on. I lost 2 and half stone 2 years ago and put it all back on and more, in about 3 months. So back on it and done 8 weeks. lost 30lbs and still going strong. Only now I dont want to stop as I'm scared I will put it back on. Please if anyone has kept the weight off tell me how to go about it.

Carol

Hi i know its really hard but i think its abt changing the way we view food and what we eat.as long as you dont go back into old habits you should be fine and eating food that is good for our bodys and if u do want carbs eat the good ones like brown rice brown bread etc eat lots of green veg and protein.i am slowly puting on the weight i lost which is depressing but i really need to get back on!

If you go back to eating like you did before then you will gain the weight back. If you change your habbits and follow a healthy eating plan then this will help you to maintain. Look into low card/low GI diets and figure out how they work. Have a plan for when you do finish. Work your way through the steps. Keep a few bars on hand to keep the calories down and exercise! :D

Thankyou I will use your ideas.

Back