Quaker Oats Plain Syn Value

Does anyone know the syn value for Quaker Oats the plain flavour? The ones in sachets aswell? I am planning to have this for my breakfast tomorrow, as going for something different. Thankyou!

Also before I forget, I have stayed away from bread since I have started Slimming World, this week however I have had wholemeal bread for breakfast and on different days had wholemeal bread for a sarnie, all of this has been within my allowance, but I was just wondering, by the introduction of bread and having bread in a diet, is it bad and will in slow down the chances of losing weight quickly? THANKYOU

I was just going to ask the same question about the porridge??
Can anybody help please ?? the weather is getting colder and i need some porridge ...

. . . Also before I forget, I have stayed away from bread since I have started Slimming World, this week however I have had wholemeal bread for breakfast and on different days had wholemeal bread for a sarnie, all of this has been within my allowance, but I was just wondering, by the introduction of bread and having bread in a diet, is it bad and will in slow down the chances of losing weight quickly? THANKYOU

Wholemeal bread is a SW Healthy Extra, so I am not sure why you would think it was bad.

There are some people who find that bread doesn't suit them for whatever reason, but if you like it and it doesn't give you any problems, then go ahead.

Back