Quark & Choc Options??

mrsiwannabefree

Hi I'm sure I read somewhere that you can mix quark with choc options to make a dessert??

Have looked around but can't find it! Do you have to just mix the two together or add in other stuff?

Fancying a nice low syn pud for after dinner tonight lol ;)

Just mix them up together. (I haven't tried it myself but that's what I would do)

I do like quark mixed with lemon juice and sweetener and spread on crispbreads, or served with berries.

I mix up Quark/0% total greek, either one works, with a sachet of white choc options, 1 tsp sweetener and serve it on top of a crushed up mini meringue (the ones I use are 2.5 syns each) and raspberries on top.. its yummy and 4.5 syns for the whole thing :)

I think Quark goes better with the white chocolate rather than milk chocolate. Maybe because it's white? So it's just like eating white chocolate cream!

I am completely addicted to Total 0% mixed with options. Have tried with white choc (my fave) and belgian choc flavours...
Lovely as a dip for strawberries and really filling...

I've tried Quark just mixed with sweetner and vanilla extract as a filling for the half syn roulade and that was really nice too

Lol you have tried it with every flavour! I don't like the mint or orange options even as drinks. I'm craving my meringue dessert now.. drooooool

I have 0% greek yog at home - im having this!!!!!!

I love Quark mixed with an options sachet, I add a bit of sweetner too...its very filling which is good:)

I made a SW Creme Brulee with Quark/Total 0% (I just interchange them depending on what I can get from the supermarket).

Layer the ramekin with sliced strawberries, top with quark mixed with white choc options and then sprinkle a tbsp of Splenda brown sugar (0.5 syn per tsp I think) or normal brown sugar. Just pop under the grill until cooked.

You could try it with the different hot choc powders. I think a caramel one with bananas at the bottom would be gorgeous.

mmmmmm

Hi everyone

Well I tried total 0% with the white choc options, added a tsp of sweetener, then as I didn't have meringues I crush 2 ww chocolate cookies and mixed that it and it was lush!

So nice felt like a real treat - it was 7.5 syns but I hadn't had any yesterday and it really was worth it!! :D

Back