Quark & Choc Options??

I use quark, toffee muller, splenda, and cadbury highlights 11g = 2 syns. This is delish and can be eaten on its own or you can use it to make tiramisu. Soak 8 sponge trifle fingers in strong coffee and then layer four on bottom then creamy choc stuff, then another four then last of the creamy choc stuff. 10 syns in total. x

Bump

Hi everyone

Well I tried total 0% with the white choc options, added a tsp of sweetener, then as I didn't have meringues I crush 2 ww chocolate cookies and mixed that it and it was lush!

So nice felt like a real treat - it was 7.5 syns but I hadn't had any yesterday and it really was worth it!! :D

oh I may try this I love meringue and want to try new ways to have this - aer asda ones 2 and half syns ? x

I made a SW Creme Brulee with Quark/Total 0% (I just interchange them depending on what I can get from the supermarket).

Layer the ramekin with sliced strawberries, top with quark mixed with white choc options and then sprinkle a tbsp of Splenda brown sugar (0.5 syn per tsp I think) or normal brown sugar. Just pop under the grill until cooked.

You could try it with the different hot choc powders. I think a caramel one with bananas at the bottom would be gorgeous.
So you think you coauld just use ordinary splenda to make this - not really take sugar and not want to buy for one dish !! lol x

These sound lovely! Will be trying them!!

I tried to order Quark from asda on my last shop but they didn't have any. I have a Lidl down the road from where I work, does anyone know if I can get it there?

Re: Quark & Choc Options??

Will definitely be trying some of the ideas in this thread ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Okay I just had quark and white options as I was have a real sweet craving and didn't want to use too many syns, omg! It was fab, will definitely not be the last time I have it :) xx

Okay I just had quark and white options as I was have a real sweet craving and didn't want to use too many syns, omg! It was fab, will definitely not be the last time I have it :) xx

Did you just add it to the pot and stir I got the stuff in yesterday ? X

I've quark in the fridge. So I'm going out to get the white choc options tonight :)

Back