Quark chocolate pudding

I'm sat in bed eating it now with strawberries and a curly wurly mmmmm VERY NICE thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will it work if you put it in freezer for a bit and turn it into ice cream??

I tried this before with quark but didn't like the tangy taste you get from the quark!! Do you get this taste from total 0% or ff natural yoghurt please?

Did you add some sweetener?? I don't like quark on it's own!

X

I just kept going til I was happy but I'd say approx 1 tbsp x I bet different options flavors will make a difference. I'm going to try the mint and orange ones x

I haven't but do you think it'll be more runny?! Xx

Hi

I use two sachets or 22g of belgium choc options to a tub of quark. I found needed two sachets to take away the quark sharpness. I don't use egg or anything else. Its yummy on squished alpen light.

wow this is filling... i like the idea of a cheese cake, might give it a try and not fill the bowl up as much this time!

I used part total 0%, part quark, an egg, White choc options and a little sweetener. Whisked and topped with strawberries.
OMG! beautiful! Like a thick White chocolate custard and totally hit the sweet craving spot. Getting more on the way home to put in a roulade :) x x

image-778670207.jpg

Laura4948 i have done the cheesecakes with choc n fudge alpen light and white choc options took them into work abd everyone loved them they r lush :)

Dawney85 said:
Laura4948 i have done the cheesecakes with choc n fudge alpen light and white choc options took them into work abd everyone loved them they r lush :)

Going to have to try this then me thinks! Not had the courage to do it yet!

L1sa said:
Will it work if you put it in freezer for a bit and turn it into ice cream??

Not sure if it'll make the egg go a bit funny?? Going to try anyway. Lo has decided to be poorly today so all my plans are down the drain!! Going to make some up and use half to make a cheesecake and pop the other half in the freezer to see what happens!!

laura4988 said:
Not sure if it'll make the egg go a bit funny?? Going to try anyway. Lo has decided to be poorly today so all my plans are down the drain!! Going to make some up and use half to make a cheesecake and pop the other half in the freezer to see what happens!!

Let me know if it works ? xx

Back