1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quark lemon flavour

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Figgy McNutty, 4 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Figgy McNutty

Figgy McNutty New Member

Yum loving the lemon quark anyone else tried it i presume it is free like quark ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've got some in the fridge , not tried it yet i was going to top a merengue nest with it and blueberries,,,, and maybe a small dollop od lemon curd !!!! Its 1syn per 100g,,,,, the vanilla is 1.5 syns per 100g is it sweet???

4. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well having tried it , i reckon a muller greek lemon yoghurt is nicer and on 0.5 syns !! Still having blueberries and merengue nest with it !!

5. Synalot

Synalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    I have this in my fridge going to try to make a cheesecake with some philly mixed with it

6. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Gold Member

I made a cheesecake with it and its 2.5syns a tub :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.