1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Quark lemon flavour

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Figgy McNutty, 4 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Figgy McNutty

Figgy McNutty New Member

Yum loving the lemon quark anyone else tried it i presume it is free like quark ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I've got some in the fridge , not tried it yet i was going to top a merengue nest with it and blueberries,,,, and maybe a small dollop od lemon curd !!!! Its 1syn per 100g,,,,, the vanilla is 1.5 syns per 100g is it sweet???

4. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

Well having tried it , i reckon a muller greek lemon yoghurt is nicer and on 0.5 syns !! Still having blueberries and merengue nest with it !!

5. Synalot

Synalot Well-Known Member

I have this in my fridge going to try to make a cheesecake with some philly mixed with it

6. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

I made a cheesecake with it and its 2.5syns a tub :)