QUARK STROP!

jojogonnabeslim

Gold Member
Happened to be passing a Morrisons today and needed quark as did my sister , ran(well funny walk type run) straight to the cabinet for the last 4 , was so giddy they had some left(have struggled for a few wks its like gold dust!) that i dropped 1 and it smashed.......... customers laughed when i really stamped my feet and shouting oh no what have i done!I was gutted!Sister was peeing herself laughing and bless her gave me one of her tubs i love her i do! x:D

Lol !!!!!

You funny jojo !!!!

Awww bless ya. I went to the fridge last night to get out our last pot for cooking and my OH has been eating it with biscuits secretly. He now loves Quark but forgot to tell me so none for cooking grrrr

Awww bless ya. I went to the fridge last night to get out our last pot for cooking and my OH has been eating it with biscuits secretly. He now loves Quark but forgot to tell me so none for cooking grrrr

That's a hanging offence :p

Eating glitter - omg i'd cut his hands off! Luckily my OH won't touch the stuff so i get to enjoy it all to myself!
Coljack - mould? pmsl...........i'd like to know how you know what that tastes like?

Quark rocks! x

must be a bloke thing then.. tastes nasty to me and it was a fresh pot..
then again I did try the quark + options thing and haven't tried it in something savory yet.. ..

Back