Quark?

Use it to make your casseroles/sauces creamy. I think you can also use it a bit like cream in a pudding with fruit. Try searching the recipe forums by using the blue boxes at the top of the thread.

Gail x

Use it to make your casseroles/sauces creamy. I think you can also use it a bit like cream in a pudding with fruit. Try searching the recipe forums by using the blue boxes at the top of the thread.

Gail x

thanks Gail, I'll have a look x

I love the cheesecake recipe I got on here you use a HE B alpen light bar and mix some quark with an options chocolate mix and make it into a mini cheesecake its really nice

I've used quark today as a dressing for my pork salad lunch. I mixed a little water, lime juice & added some corriander, it was delish.

Ooh there's loads of things to do. Key lime pie was delicious carbonara, fish garlicy creamy sauce with spaghetti. Just watch how you cook it it can curdle if cooked too quickly and too early. Good luck x

I think so but I'll have to root out the sw mag. It had loads in it. I think this months one has lots of puddings too. I'll send it on once I find it

I made a flan/quiche with it today. 4 eggs, tub of quark and 15g reduced fat cheese mixed together with s+p - put some chives in too. Fried up some onion and pepper. Sprayed bottom of ovenproof pan with frylight and added half the egg mixture then the onion, pepper and added some spinach. Rest of egg mixture on, then 25g more cheese. Shove in oven for about 30 mins. So yummy! You can add any veg really and meat if you're on a red day! :D

Back