Quark

I make SW quiche with it, I like it better than cottage cheese, also just found this recipe on the SW website which sounds nice:

header.jpg

You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
information

Serves: 4
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
bullet-amazing-support.gif
bullet-root.gif
bullet-healthy-eating.gif

ingredients

100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
1 tbsp artificial sweetener
1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate

method

1. Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.

2. Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.

I make SW quiche with it, I like it better than cottage cheese, also just found this recipe on the SW website which sounds nice:

header.jpg

You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
information

Serves: 4
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
bullet-amazing-support.gif
bullet-root.gif
bullet-healthy-eating.gif

ingredients

100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
1 tbsp artificial sweetener
1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate

method

1. Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.

2. Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.

mmmm.... i cant wait to give this a go, thank you!:)

Back